Week 5: THP Fantasy Football

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Week 4 is in the books and standings are tight. Good luck with week 5 everybody.

Injuries are crazy this year. On one of my teams (Non THP) I have five starters not playing and another four. My teams are a bunch of mash units and my THP team sh@t the bed week 4. Week 5 is going to be very interesting.

f**k this team.

All available for trades in L1

57 anemic points for my squad last week. Bunch of do nothing losers.

How are the points looking in other leagues? In league 2 we have 4-5 teams consistently hitting 100 or more, with a couple with a couple weeks at 120+

**** this team.

Too bad you can't trade between Leagues ... :sneaky: Cause my team is, well shall we say, pretty worthless (y)

How are the points looking in other leagues? In league 2 we have 4-5 teams consistently hitting 100 or more, with a couple with a couple weeks at 120+
I had a booming 70something this week. Like a boss.

**** this team.

Hmmm time to take a look...although with the injuries I may not have much to trade with.

Sent a trade offer in league 4. I think it was @obedt. Lets shake it up a bit.

@mrkich counter offer sent in league 4.

Current look at league 2. In sitting at 2-2 with the 3rd highest points scored and the most points scored against.. Will teams stop having the best week of your life against me.. Lol. Only @OITW is undefeated. Screenshot_20191001-093140_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

Well I scored in the 140s last week in league 4 so I fully expect to be in the 50s or lower this week.

Somehow I'm 3-1 through 4 weeks with Cousins as my QB for 3 of those weeks and my 1st round pick laying eggs in Weeks 2-4. Points seem to be hard to come by in league 3, scores across the board seem to be much lower than last year.

The good news for me is Hopkins has favorable matchups for most of the remainder of the year, so he should start to perform as expected.

L3, if anyone needs a bit of depth, I'd be looking to move Kirk/McCoy for a startable WR and a backup QB possibly.

Well I scored in the 140s last week in league 4 so I fully expect to be in the 50s or lower this week.
You keep that up we’ll have to start calling you the black momba. However, if you wish to learn how to score 50 or less, I am available for lessons lol

3 W's in a row now after dropping week 1. Riding the wave.

Nice start last night capped off with the Wilson-to-Carson TD late.

I am happy that Everett put up 16.5 as my fill in TE with my main TE on a bye. Crazy that he should have had 6 more as slow motion showed he scored the TD before his knee hit but the rams didn't challenge it. It's a good start for week 5 but I am never certain about my team and how they will play!

I’ll take this 6. Wow!

d7bbed0afc5d67b9529a4162d9ce3e4a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I finally have my bye week stuff figured out for week 10 and sorry but it looks like week 12 will be a L unless one of my starting players actually goes off.

Don't know what the QB situation will be by then and only have 1 RB available.

But man I like the way my team looks right now, I've never felt this confident in THP FF before, that probably means I'm headed for a losing streak!

not a bad start for me this week with Kupp and DK Metcalf. Need the rest of the squad to keep it going this week!

I have two starters with Questionable tags this week, however, the team I'm paying against has been hit hard with injuries (losing his first two draft picks) so on paper it looks like I should get another win. Clearly the end result could be just the opposite.

Decent game by Goff after a really slow start had me worried. Turned out to be a great game to watch.

Back