Week 5: THP Fantasy Football

My team is having a heck of a day!
682A9859-83FD-4117-94FE-A7574344FBD7.png

Last edited:
How in the world does this happen? I’m scoring plenty of points every week but then this happens. 0-4.3BF04428-0AD3-41F1-95FE-81C45C84F192.png

Will Fuller "could've had an even bigger day if he wasn't tackled at the one-yard line on two separate occasions."

Wow.

How in the world does this happen? I’m scoring plenty of points every week but then this happens. 0-4.
One of us is getting a bum deal at the end of this week.

Getting a big W this week to move to 3-2. League 2 is tight in the standings!

I need Garappolo to have a decent game and I win. It’s not pretty in terms of points scored, but a win is a win.

Up 31 pts with Mayfield and Browns D left to go going against Jarvis Landry tonight. Sitting pretty to go 3-2 after a bad 0-2 start. Michael Thomas and Cooper Kupp have been carrying me and DK Metcalf is getting hot at the right time. Still weak at RB so might look to make a move there but for the most part Im pretty happy where I stand with making two big trades already.

Looking to be 5-0 and the lone undefeated team.

was pretty sure I was going to lose until Boyd went off towards the end.

Lol wtf matt breidia out of nowhere.

0 tds all year. Two in the first quarter tonight....

Last edited:
I'm headed to 3-2 and like how my roster is lining up for a run this year.

I need a miracle FG by the miserable browns here to pull out a win.

F*** the browns

This loss is going to sting when I get 78 points from my RBs and leave the winning QB points on my bench.

Moving to 5-0 in League 1 after Breida went off in the 1st quarter, when I thought I didn’t have a shot.

No more undefeated teams in league 2.. @OITW and fuffle master holding onto the first spot at 4-1 then a logjam at 3-2 behind them! Screenshot_20191008-074612_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

Last edited:
League 3's West Division has 1 team at 4-1 and a 5-way tie for 2nd at 3-2. The East has 1 each at 5-0, 4-1, and 3-2.

I have to admit that in both this league and a league with my coworkers I drafted DJ Chark in the late rounds, primarily because I liked the name. He's out-performing my early round WR's.. Who saw that coming?

Somehow I lost 5 points between the end of the Sunday night game & the start of the Monday night game.

They must've had incorrect live scoring for one of my guys. That's how my fantasy football team rolls. LOL!!!!

Back