Week 5: THP Fantasy Football

I'm still afraid that miracle may happen for you given the trust put into the Bills in that lineup... I've never put 3 players from the same team in a lineup, let alone 4...Ruggs coming off being questionable and going against the chiefs told me nope... And that was clearly wrong.

Yeah, Ruggs went off. Your lineup was risky putting all your eggs in the Bills basket but it can pay serious dividends too because that team has been on fire.

Yeah, Ruggs went off. Your lineup was risky putting all your eggs in the Bills basket but it can pay serious dividends too because that team has been on fire.

And I didn't see the Ravens D scoring 26....

@fuffle master caught a huge break by the Vikings not converting the 4th down, gave him the win this week

I totally understand going for the win, but I wanted the Vikings to kick the FG. But, damn glad the Seahawks gave Wilson and Metcalf the chance.

live view of my team

You’re lucky! You have a dumpster to put your fire in. My team is a fire just raging in the street with no receptacle to burn in :LOL:
1602516466335.gif

You should have taken the trade!! lol
As the patriarch of my household, I must embody the family motto, “regrets will haunt you.” :LOL:

If no stat corrections, I have a comfortable 0.1 victory.
E4E29956-4976-4CA2-B5AD-8C57BD2A776F.jpeg

i don't see a win in my future...

I get my win this week thanks to Covid...I rather be lucky than good sometimes.

Time to try and swing a few more trades.

11 point lead going against Singletary tonight who averages 11 of course. Hope the Titans will show up after all that they have been through the past weeks.

I almost feel bad my opponent in League 4 Rumbling and Bumbling (@ToddJ027b) lost his WR Keenan Allen in the 1st Quarter last night.

Nah, he just came back from a fabulous trip to Vegas in The Morgan Cup!

I'll take the win.:oops:

I almost feel bad my opponent in League 4 Rumbling and Bumbling (@ToddJ027b) lost his WR Keenan Allen in the 1st Quarter last night.

Nah, he just came back from a fabulous trip to Vegas in The Morgan Cup!

I'll take the win.:oops:
Rude man, just rude! jk of course. Well....guess it's not your fault Allen left and never came back. That's been my luck in this Fantasy Football thing though all year. I think I've had an issue with at least one player almost every week. They are good to start, but don't finish. And yes....I just had a great trip. So fun!! But when the post Morgan Cup blues set in....I had the game to watch. That lasted a whole quarter. This Fantasy Football is ruining the games! :eek:

GG is on edge of seat. She scored about 120 and is up by slightly less than 8. 3 minutes to go but opponent has Diggs, Singletary and Beasley.

GG is on edge of seat. She scored about 120 and is up by slightly less than 8. 3 minutes to go but opponent has Diggs, Singletary and Beasley.

if she pulls this one off, hats off to her. She had a decent lead after Sunday, but some heavy hitters waiting to play.

if she pulls this one off, hats off to her. She had a decent lead after Sunday, but some heavy hitters waiting to play.
Tough this year for some teams. Throwing up 120 and losing

If no stat corrections, I have a comfortable 0.1 victory.
View attachment 8968899

Holy crap, that is even closer than my .22 win a couple of weeks ago, that's crazy!

i don't see a win in my future...

I thought for sure you had this one in the bag. Those last few minutes of the game were super nerve wracking for me, I could just see 1 TD happening to one of your guys and my night was over.

I really was, I just kept seeing Diggs and Beasley grabbing pass after pass after pass.

I have no idea how I pulled that one off, I thought for sure he was going to win.

The accidental switch to decimal scoring worked nice here!

It has been a pleasant mistake. I hate trying to calculate points, that part is super annoying, but I think the decimals have really helped to make games more fair and avoid ties.

Back