Week 5: THP Fantasy Football

Hey Guys,

Just a heads up the Patriots/Broncos game just got postponed so this week both teams are considered on a bye.
This it's quickly becoming impossible. League is losing any grip it had if any. Soon bye weeks will be used up and shuffling schedules will become impossible without playing into March.

Yep unless my team has a crazy fantasy day I am staring at 1-4.

Today is going to be crazy now with one game already postponed and another highly in question.

Dionte Johnson goes out early with a back injury. I'm not sure my team can survive that. It was going to be a tight match-up to begin with.

If things hold as currently projected L3 is going to have a week where the leaders and 2nd tier come together. Looks like we could have a whole mess of teams at 3-2

Good chance I’m second leading scorer this week and lose to highest scorer in league, miserable matchup week

My team is absolute junk! Looking forward to 2021 Fantasy football.

Need Lockett to go crazy tonight. Or Bills game to be cancelled. But I'd prefer to win the right way.

Good chance I’m second leading scorer this week and lose to highest scorer in league, miserable matchup week
In my super league we have a total of 2 wins every week. Matchup winners and then the top 5 scoring teams also get a win

In my super league we have a total of 2 wins every week. Matchup winners and then the top 5 scoring teams also get a win

My team got hot (and my opponent cooled off) so ended up actually getting the win.

Here’s to hoping my faith in the Bills pays off...

I'm absolutely terrible at fantasy football.. Another week with points left on the bench. How did I make it to the finals last year.

Better to be lucky than good

I am convinced this year more than ever will be about a battle of attrition and a little luck. you can deep dive into stats all you want, this year I think you throw that out the window and hope for the best.

My team was gutted without Tennessee and Denver players. I still managed to score 106 but ran into the buzzsaw Gronkey Kong and his 130. Yikes.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

As I move to 0-5 I hate to say that my team has been unaffected by Covid and that it was more user error. Just need Michael Thomas to stop fighting his teammates and I could rattle off a few straight wins maybe.

I am convinced this year more than ever will be about a battle of attrition and a little luck. you can deep dive into stats all you want, this year I think you throw that out the window and hope for the best.
Totaly agree. Although with a caveat that drafting depth could be a winner.

But it’s going to be a weird fly by the seat ofyour pants kind of year. That also meansbreaks that started our winless are still in it

live view of my team

Freaking Russell Wilson, why did they have to let him cook the last few minutes of the game? I saw a glimmer of hope there for a second, but then it was gone. I have a chance, but that would mean Kamara not going off, and the Bills being shut out, or that game not happening.

My guys did much better this week, but my opponents team is stacked, so I need a miracle.

Freaking Russell Wilson, why did they have to let him cook the last few minutes of the game? I saw a glimmer of hope there for a second, but then it was gone. I have a chance, but that would mean Kamara not going off, and the Bills being shut out, or that game not happening.

My guys did much better this week, but my opponents team is stacked, so I need a miracle.

Dodge Kamara tonight and I think you have a punchers chance with a 51 point lead...but that can evaporate really quick with a strong night from Kamara.

I have the NO kicker, so lets hope for yards and a lot of FG's!!

@fuffle master caught a huge break by the Vikings not converting the 4th down, gave him the win this week

I'm still afraid that miracle may happen for you given the trust put into the Bills in that lineup... I've never put 3 players from the same team in a lineup, let alone 4...Ruggs coming off being questionable and going against the chiefs told me nope... And that was clearly wrong.

Back