Week 6: THP Fantasy Football

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
After the scoring fest that was week 5, we will see if it continues in week 6.

My team is starting to heat up. I still need to generate some points, but a win is a win and I'm happy to be moving in the right direction.

I am now 2 and 3 with my team projecting right at 100 points this week. Scored pretty good last week and hoping Melvin Gordon starts putting up some points.

I ran into a buzzsaw last week, although it could have been worse because the team I beat in week 4 (107-89.5) put up 202 its last week, so at least I stole that win haha.

I have some bye weeks concerns this week, but there is a chance I get Tyreek Hill back, so that would certainly help. @mpeterson I have a trade out to you. To anyone else in league 1, I am open to trades, I am ready to make some moves.

Tough loss last week losing to McCaffrey essentially. Now sitting at 2-3 and probably need to make some moves in league 2

5 player trade in league 2 just happened. WTF

The OJ Howard Experience may finally be over.

I have 4 starters on a bye, looks like it's going to be a tough week 6. That and I have the 16th waiver pick. Looks like my winning streak is going to come to an end; benefactor is BigDill.

I don't know what to think, I'm projected to score above 100 points again. Fingers crossed.

Updated standings for L3:
Screen Shot 2019-10-08 at 9.24.10 AM.png

5 person trade in L2 was vetoed due to lopsidedness. They came back with a 4 person trade. Not sure this trade is any better...

5 person trade in L2 was vetoed due to lopsidedness. They came back with a 4 person trade. Not sure this trade is any better...

For clarification it wasn't really vetoed. We don't really do that here. It was discussed with the trading partner.
I have not seen a second one, but if it is brought to my attention, I can discuss again.

The new trade is on top.

Attachments

• 491A2B91-144E-486C-A0B2-BC2D5AFFEA34.png
    491A2B91-144E-486C-A0B2-BC2D5AFFEA34.png
    71.7 KB · Views: 23
To me the trade is basically 4 starters for 2 starters. But hey to each their own and hopefully it works out for both squads

Anyone in league 1 want saquan for $20? jk, kinda........

To me the trade is basically 4 starters for 2 starters. But hey to each their own and hopefully it works out for both squads

Its really more 3 to 3 as one of those two Dolphins plays and Tevin Coleman isn't necessarily a starter.
If you take issue with it, please notify your commissioner. I mean there is no way in heck I would make that trade, because if you waited on Tyreek Hill for 5 weeks, why trade him when he is about to come back, at the same time, if your team is a dumpster fire, you have to do something, right?

The trade is trading away your entire roster for a RB on the Cowboys and an above average TE though. :oops:

In my opinion no trade should ever be vetoed unless you can prove collusion, and in that case those two teams are banned from future participation in the league.

You may personally feel that it is lopsided, but if both parties agreed on it (and no collusion in place), it should move forward.

Last edited:
I completely agree with you, but I do think Coleman can definitely be a starter/serviceable back in 16 team league. To me I would never consider starting any Dolphins players (I don’t have a single Dolphins player in any of my 4 leagues for a reason haha), so that’s why I said 4 starters to 2.

I’m not going to complain though and if the trade goes through that’s fine with me. I seriously doubt there was any collusion and I believe each person can manage their team however they choose. It has just been an interesting morning of trades so far

I completely agree with you, but I do think Coleman can definitely be a starter/serviceable back in 16 team league. To me I would never consider starting any Dolphins players (I don’t have a single Dolphins player in any of my 4 leagues for a reason haha), so that’s why I said 4 starters to 2.

I’m not going to complain though and if the trade goes through that’s fine with me. I seriously doubt there was any collusion and I believe each person can manage their team however they choose. It has just been an interesting morning of trades so far

No doubt and frankly its pretty surprising that after this morning, the trader (not tradee) did not at least reach out to any other teams, and instead dumped the roster again for a single player or two, but at 1-4 if they feel its best, it is what it is. Barring injury, that other team is going to be very tough to beat.

No doubt and frankly its pretty surprising that after this morning, the trader (not tradee) did not at least reach out to any other teams, and instead dumped the roster again for a single player or two, but at 1-4 if they feel its best, it is what it is. Barring injury, that other team is going to be very tough to beat.

Yeah I don’t think it was a good move by the 1-4 team. But I get it you gotta shake things up. Especially now that they have 3 dolphins on their team haha.

So far so good. Not sure if I can continue the momentum leading into bye week hell of 6-10.

I'm open for any trades in League 4 where I can get 1 starting RB. LOL!!!!

I just realized that both people involved in the trade are named A. Leach hahaha. I wonder if their related

That L2 trade is suspect at best imo. I get that each owner manages their team as they see fit, but you can’t convince me that’s a balanced trade.

Back