Week 6: THP Fantasy Football

I really think I might have made you a juggernaut, but I couldn't wait around for Barkely to get back if I want any chance for playoffs.

It's still a solid trade for you to get back into the race. I'd probably have done the same thing!

The two 4-1 teams face off this week in league 2!! This year is a grind!

@TheHammer0711 I saw the trade offer but just am not willing to let go of either of my RB's right now.. They are carrying my team!

Ok, just trying to do something to get out of last...lol.

If you change your mind let me know

The two 4-1 teams face off this week in league 2!! This year is a grind!

This week is going to be tough to pull out a win. Will need a bit of help. Gotta make a few trades to setup team for the future if possible.

Another trade in league 2Screenshot_20191010-165256_Gmail.jpg

I have an uncomfortable number of players with Qs and Os next to their names. It’s making me put in Darius Slayton tonight against the Pats D - at least he’s going to play. Woof - will be a tough week. At least my opponent has a ton of players on BYE, so might be a nice pillow fight.

I have an uncomfortable number of players with Qs and Os next to their names. It’s making me put in Darius Slayton tonight against the Pats D - at least he’s going to play. Woof - will be a tough week. At least my opponent has a ton of players on BYE, so might be a nice pillow fight.

I've got Hilliman going at RB, I'm praying for a garbage TD from him.

I feel your pain. I wish I could go a week without someone else going down.

Now gordon blows out his knee. Unreal.

The Patriots D might be the best "player" I've ever traded for in FF, the numbers they put up week in and week out is insane.

It's nuts that the Patriots D will be close to double the #2 team in points when this week is over. When do they get to the varsity portion of the schedule?

Hey @fuffle master does that make me 2-0 over you or 1-0 over that fraud doctor? :ROFLMAO:
Kidding of course.

McCaffrey is trying to win his fantasy owners leagues all by himself.

Hey @fuffle master does that make me 2-0 over you or 1-0 over that fraud doctor? :ROFLMAO:
Kidding of course.

I will still take his overall record, but will be very pleasantly happy if Hill is back two weeks early. My other leagues need him on the field.

What’s the saying? House always wins. ;)

I hate my team.
But my team isn’t bad, just underachieving like a mofo.

Dumb.

I hate my team.
But my team isn’t bad, just underachieving like a mofo.

Dumb.

Your team is pretty solid From the looks of it. Tough matchups early. Like GG, losing when scoring 115 one week or something. You cant predict that.

Kidding of course.

May need to make another discussion. I need Adams back as well and he says “might” not be back in October. I need my Adams. C’mon @JB tell me he is back next week. I need help

Your team is pretty solid From the looks of it. Tough matchups early. Like GG, losing when scoring 115 one week or something. You cant predict that.
Sure can’t. It’s life.

I do know my TE gamble of grabbing Herndon to fill in when Waller hit his buy week backfired, but, c’est la vie.

Sure can’t. It’s life.

Bye week life impacts teams and records from hear on out are where it gets interesting.

Great way to start the Sunday games off with 14pts from your kicker.

Welcome back Tyreek Hill

Back