Week 6: THP Fantasy Football

Damn @mmaynard11 and @GolferGal are in a dog fight. 40-40 and one team predicted at 101 and the other at 100

Watson Diggs Samuel FTMFW!

Diggs finally shows up today.

Don’t have the firepower to compete against a team that started Diggs

Still a long way to go though.
Shouldnt you start giving the speech about winning it for the gipper
I’ve been thinking about a speech, but it appears the Lady Mike Hunt is going to one again be my nemesis.
Need Dak to have a hell of a second half.

Tevin Coleman has missed a lot of opportunities to have a big day today.

Second week in a row I’m taking a loss due to poor lineup decisions and leaving the winning points on my bench. Those kind of mistakes don’t help when trying to be top 4 in a 16 team league.

I'd like to announce my retirement from fantasy football.

I’m snake bit this year, no other way to put it. This week was a game I should have won and had some players absolutely crap the bed.

Holy ****! Back to .500!

Looking back at the draft if I had taken Cook at 13 instead of Mixon my season would be totally different. What a complete bust this year. I may trade him for a bag of chips if anyone is interested in league 2

Great week @GolferGal

I’m am...

Having Tyreek Hill back really helps my team. I had some bye week woes, but Hill being back this week helped that a ton, since my two top performers Cook and Kupp, didn't really perform like they normally do. I also had a very favorable matchup with Chase Edmonds going against Atlanta, no other week does he do what he did (Well except the week before when he has 14.5 haha, but that was on a single run+TD). But it's not over yet, I still need Rodgers to get me 1 pt (assuming no pt adjustments), so I need him to not go down on the first pass. If that happens, I may cry.

Looking back at the draft if I had taken Cook at 13 instead of Mixon my season would be totally different. What a complete bust this year. I may trade him for a bag of chips if anyone is interested in league 2

I still can't believe I got Cook coming back in the second round. I had the 14th pick in the draft, and I got him coming back.

Having Tyreek Hill back really helps my team. I had some bye week woes, but Hill being back this week helped that a ton, since my two top performers Cook and Kupp, didn't really perform like they normally do. I also had a very favorable matchup with Chase Edmonds going against Atlanta, no other week does he do what he did (Well except the week before when he has 14.5 haha, but that was on a single run+TD). But it's not over yet, I still need Rodgers to get me 1 pt (assuming no pt adjustments), so I need him to not go down on the first pass. If that happens, I may cry.

I still can't believe I got Cook coming back in the second round. I had the 14th pick in the draft, and I got him coming back.
That is insane! @93civiccpe had 16th pick I think and got Cook and Chubb back to back. All I can do is kick my own self for taking Mixon. :banghead:

You said what I was thinking and would never wish on any. Maybe he comes down with the flu today.

That is insane! @93civiccpe had 16th pick I think and got Cook and Chubb back to back. All I can do is kick my own self for taking Mixon. :banghead:

When I saw him there I had to take him, but then I forgot to take another RB until like round 5 or 6, so it was a good thing I got him hahaha.

You said what I was thinking and would never wish on any. Maybe he comes down with the flu today.

I believe I was 15 but yes, got really fortunate to get the Cook - Chubb pairing a couple picks a part. They are saving my team. With my luck they will both have season ending injuries here soon?

@93civiccpe had 16th pick I think and got Cook and Chubb back to back. All I can do is kick my own self for taking Mixon. :banghead:

So, is Mixon on the trading block? I have offers ready to go. :eyepoke:

So, is Mixon on the trading block? I have offers ready to go. :eyepoke:
Absolutely my whole team is always on the block. Except maybe Godwin. I kind of like him :ROFLMAO:

So, we are more than a quarter through the fantasy season and who are your most favorite draft or waiver pickups and who did you draft that you wonder what the hell you were thinking?

Favorite draft pick: Chubb (non-THP league) and R. Wilson (THP league)

What the hell was I thinking: Tie - Duke Johnson and Corey Davis (non-THP league) C'mon what the hell was I thinking that either of these two would be viable starters in any league.

Where are all the DJ Chark people? You all hit a home run in more ways than one.

Last edited:
Back