Week 6: THP Fantasy Football

Russell Wilson in Rd 7 at pick 106 has turned out well, so far.

OJ Howard in Rd 5 at pick 74 has not.

Picking up the Panthers D for the last 2 weeks has been helpful.

Moving on to Week 7 at 5-1 with a boatload of pts against (3rd highest) is a good position to be in.

To answer @fuffle master:

Kupp had a bad week this week, but overall he has been a beast for my team.
Dalvin Cook has also been a great pick, although not his best week this week either.
It is nice to have Tyreek Hill back.
Carlos Hyde had a great week this week, so that could be a worthwhile trade that I made
Lastly, Devin Singletary could end up having a good year once he comes back, time will tell with that one.

If only I could have a solid TE and Aaron Rodgers could be the Rodgers of old and my team would be really well rounded.

To answer @fuffle master:

Kupp had a bad week this week, but overall he has been a beast for my team.
Dalvin Cook has also been a great pick, although not his best week this week either.
It is nice to have Tyreek Hill back.
Carlos Hyde had a great week this week, so that could be a worthwhile trade that I made
Lastly, Devin Singletary could end up having a good year once he comes back, time will tell with that one.

If only I could have a solid TE and Aaron Rodgers could be the Rodgers of old and my team would be really well rounded.

That is some solid drafting there: Cook, Hill (now that he is back), Kupp, Singletary (could be a monster down the stretch), and Hyde.

I can't believe that the first trade happened in week 6 in L1.

I'm having a hard time figuring out how to improve one area of my team without destroying another.

Looks like my team is on pace to come through this week despite its 1-4 record to take down @JimBetts and his 5-0 team. I feel like this was my Super Bowl.

@GolferGal has to wait at least one more series to claim her win. And another few plays for Rodgers to trip and hurt himself on the sidelines. :D

Updated standings in league 2. Our two 4-1 teams faced off and fuffle master put up 142.5 (with points left on the bench) for the high score of the weekend as well as the #1 spot all to himself.
Screenshot_20191015-071936_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

Is there a trade deadline?

Back