Week 6: THP Fantasy Football

Lot of Jets available in League 3

Lot of Jets available in League 3
I was happy to get their RB on waivers...seems unlikely Gore will be the guy.

The Falcons/Vikings game might be in jeopardy. I am keeping a close eye on this and will update everyone as we hear more.
I was happy to get their RB on waivers...seems unlikely Gore will be the guy.
I also picked up Perine, league 1. Not starting him yet, but may have to if sh!t continues to hit the fan.

Sitting at 2-3, I am just happy I beat my projected record according to the site. I am still bitter about that draft recap. I still might come in last place, but come on...

1602797976492.png

Because the Dolphins are amazing. I tried to get Preston Williams (who I dropped earlier in the season because I am dumb), but someone else go him.

I have 3 dolphins in my starting lineup, I would have never thought I’d be doing that before this season started.

For all of us that drafted CEH and hearing that Bell signed with KC

If I lose this week my season is over.

Heads up everyone, reports are several people in the Colts organization have tested positive for COVID, however they are going to do their three part testing to see if any or all of them are false positives.

I saw that earlier. I think we are headed to football every day of the week! lol

We have a team in league 3 projected to score 126 points, I think that’s the highest projection I’ve ever seen (projected totals usually range from 85-110).

Heads up everyone, reports are several people in the Colts organization have tested positive for COVID, however they are going to do their three part testing to see if any or all of them are false positives.

out of abundance of caution...

Just saw this and posted in NFL thread. Seems to becoming the norm. It’s an easy reschedule though

I actually had to go look at my roster and see if I had anyone in that game, the season has been a blur!

This is it! This is the week! 1-5 here I come! I’m also going to shoot a 79 tomorrow, win the week 6 puck ‘em, and Newcastle, Sporting KC, and The Union are going to win this weekend.

Yup, things are looking up.

Back