Week 6: THP Fantasy Football

Of course Wentz scores 30 ******* fantasy points in the second half

i have a feeling jamal williams will have been the better play for my limited backfield options today :(

I decided to take a chance in L3 and roll this week with practically no running backs (Kamara and Carson are on a bye), rather than accept a trade to replace Dak with Rothlisberger and pick up a starting RB for Kamara. It looks like it wouldn't have mattered what I did as no one is scoring for me this week. I'm projected to lose 109-61.

I decided to take a chance in L3 and roll this week with practically no running backs (Kamara and Carson are on a bye), rather than accept a trade to replace Dak with Rothlisberger and pick up a starting RB for Kamara. It looks like it wouldn't have mattered what I did as no one is scoring for me this week. I'm projected to lose 109-61.

what does that bring your overall record to?

The jets are killing me right now

what does that bring your overall record to?
4-2. It was a gamble. I pretty much assured myself a loss, but it didn't make sense to sacrifice a top tier RB for one win (potentially). I'll just about need to win out this season now. I hated losing Dak. With the Cowboys defense I was practically guaranteed some garbage time points each week.

4-2. It was a gamble. I pretty much assured myself a loss, but it didn't make sense to sacrifice a top tier RB for one win (potentially). I'll just about need to win out this season now. I hated losing Dak. With the Cowboys defense I was practically guaranteed some garbage time points each week.

i think what you did makes sense tough with bye weeks in a huge league like we have

The jets are killing me right now
If anything you are dodging as many bullets as you can, 2 TE TDs and neither went to gesicki

Of course Miami runs the ball every down now, I’m so ******

lot of football left

you should do the nugget challenge

yea a lot of football left for you to beat me by 20 haha

Trading Ronald Jones was a gamble but I needed to back up Cook with Mattison. Game script didn’t allow Mattison to be effective, but luckily this week it won’t kill me. Down by 30 but I have three guys left (one named Mahomes) so I feel good.

Looks like I’m going to win after a few weeks of getting my butt kicked.

Is there anything worse than watching one of your players score a touchdown and then having it negated through a penalty or review, happened to me twice today, dang it!

Is there anything worse than watching one of your players score a touchdown and then having it negated through a penalty or review, happened to me twice today, dang it!

Yes, it’s called your team sucking and players not scoring more than 10 points

Back