Week 7: THP Fantasy Football

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Great week six leads the way to week 7 as we are closer to the half way point

Trying for three in a row after the dismal start.

Team is finally starting to click a little bit.

Never thought I’d be 6-0 in a 16 team league. Weeks 9 and 10 will be bad for me as I have 4-5 players on bye each week.

I am ready to throw in the towel.

I asked in the the other thread, but might need to ask here instead.

Is there a trade deadline for teams?

Somehow snuck out a win last week to move to .500

Need to bounce back after a tough week and my first loss.

sent out a couple trades last week without any responses. Looking to shuffle up the line up just a bit.

League 2...I'm in need of WR and have RB to offer. Send offers

• Admin

It is in the league home page. I believe it is 11/20.

You can see this if you go to 'League/Settings'; trade deadline should be Nov 20

I responded in the other thread, but like others have said it's 11/20 at 12pm EST.

I went against a 5-0 team and honestly thought I was going to go to .500, but I pulled out the upset and now I am 4-2. I still need to figure out my TE situation, but I am happy with my win last week, and hoping I can do it again this week.

My team is a dumpster fire...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me clearing out my under-performing roster this morning

The trade room is open here. I sent out a couple of offers for teams.

If anybody in league 4 is looking to make some moves my whole squad is up for grabs.

If anybody in league 4 is looking to make some moves my whole squad is up for grabs.
Team name? Mine is Hooked on a Thielen if you want to propose something.

Team name? Mine is Hooked on a Thielen if you want to propose something.

Hideaway Heathens, I will look at your team this evening.

Thanks

Olds and Brimac, lets work out some trades!!

I saw this chart on twitter today and thought it was interesting. Might help with a start or two this week.

41CDFBBE-6ACD-4766-B09D-63C97B867263.jpeg

League 2 Trade:

625AD4B2-0CAB-4251-B879-6C25D31B49DF.png

Accepted

? interesting. Very interesting ?

You beat me to the punch but yes, another trade in league 2..we've had a lot of trade activity this far. I'm not sure if it's because we all hate our teams or love each other's teams. The grass is always greener!

You beat me to the punch but yes, another trade in league 2..we've had a lot of trade activity this far. I'm not sure if it's because we all hate our teams or love each other's teams. The grass is always greener!

Normally I have really bad matchups for my guys, and this time I have pretty good ones so figuring out my lineup is actually a question this week. Normally I have my starters set and that's that, but this week I am not so sure.

I have Singletary and John Brown against MIA, so both seem like must starts BUT I also have Tyreek Hill and Cooper Kupp (against ATL), so they are both must starts too, and then Dalvin Cook and Carlos Hyde, so it seems like Singletary is going to be the odd man out this week. Chase Edmonds has a solid matchup against the Giants too, but I still think the other guys are better. I really am not sure what to do yet, but I guess it's a nice problem to have.

I am projected to get over 80, so that pretty much means I am guaranteed to lose anyway.

I think I might have been favored in every game so far in league 1 and am sitting at 2-4. I am second in the league in points scored, but the luck has not been with me this season.

Back