Week 7: THP Fantasy Football

Have you offered me any? I haven't seen any from you that I can recall.
i'm guessing your joking right? we have gone back and forth like 100 times....lol
we even made a trade in the beginning of the year.....how do you think you got matt stafford?

i'm guessing your joking right? we have gone back and forth like 100 times....lol
we even made a trade in the beginning of the year.....how do you think you got matt stafford?

LOL I meant today. I have kind of been in the mood all day to do something

you guys in league 2 will be thinking me when i lay the smack down to "ninety fourters" this week

you're welcome
I will not be thanking you but most likely congratulating you on the win. With a starting RB and WR on a bye it will be ugly for me this week !

That being said, I have reached out to a couple with trade offers as well.. I think I need to do something. League 2, if you see something mutually beneficial send it my way!

That being said, I have reached out to a couple with trade offers as well.. I think I need to do something. League 2, if you see something mutually beneficial send it my way!

I didn't get anything.

Btw, already mentioned here but anther trade approved in league 2Screenshot_20191017-124851_Gmail.jpg

I'm very happy I got into an active league. I love tinkering with my team even if it is to my detriment.

Bounced back after a few rough weeks with a good performance last week but will need another to take down Lady Mike Hunt this week.

Byes are starting to make things tricky.

Outside of thp league, I'm contemplating a trade, send out DeMarcus Robinson for either gurley (likely reduced role this week) it singletary coming off injury but had two good weeks before and Buffalo has a bunch of favorable matchups coming up

Thoughts!

Outside of thp league, I'm contemplating a trade, send out DeMarcus Robinson for either gurley (likely reduced role this week) it singletary coming off injury but had two good weeks before and Buffalo has a bunch of favorable matchups coming up

Thoughts!
i would roll with gurley and hope he comes back to full strength in a week or 2. singletary no matter what will split time with old man gore.

Can I get a little advice here? I got a trade request and I’m very torn: I give up Ekeler and would gain Brandin Cooks.
Anyone have any insight?

Can I get a little advice here? I got a trade request and I’m very torn: I give up Ekeler and would gain Brandin Cooks.
Anyone have any insight?

I think it depends on if you need another WR or not, and if you have another RB3 to replace Ekeler with. Ekelers value took a big hit with Gordon back now.

I may end up with zero from Hill if Mahomes is out.

I benched Mahomes in League 1, bc I didn’t like the matchup...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t know why I keep playing Sanders, on track for another sub 5-point game.

79ec6962de564bc8b3e5ec4720537227.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it depends on if you need another WR or not, and if you have another RB3 to replace Ekeler with. Ekelers value took a big hit with Gordon back now.
I’ve got Hyde as an RB3 if I deal him and two stud RB1/2. 2 solid WR but no 3rd

I made a mistake. I have a 3rd WR. Wouldn’t it be better to have the RB in that situation?

If PPR I would take 4 solid WRs over 4 RBs.

Back