Week 7: THP Fantasy Football

I’m thrilled about the Chiefs D showing up for the first time all year against me

Last edited:
I’ll take 36 pts from my defense and kicker tonight. Nice little start to the week. Going to need it

Oh, so close to cashing 100K. Instead, you cask only $30 LOL Really, I would have only cashed out 6K since my lineup was the same as about 100 others if Mahomes just had more points than Kelce before leaving tonight. So So Close

I was surprised no one had the same lineup but switch out Mahomes for Hardman. I believe that was the best lineup for tonight that no one had.

FanDuel.PNG

Another trade in league 2 and I'm finally getting in the mixScreenshot_20191017-204426_Gmail.jpg

Man my flex put up a whopping 1 pt last night. Williams has been non existent this season.

It is crazy how far Baker Mayfield has fallen. My high stakes 12 owner league with 20 roster spots dropped him. 26 QBs on rosters and Baker isn’t one of them. ?

I’ll ask the Cleveland fans here, do you see a better 2nd half of the year from him?

It is crazy how far Baker Mayfield has fallen. My high stakes 12 owner league with 20 roster spots dropped him. 26 QBs on rosters and Baker isn’t one of them. ?

I’ll ask the Cleveland fans here, do you see a better 2nd half of the year from him?

Hard to say. My worry is Kitchens. Baker is having a hard time trusting his play calling which makes him look less confident. But I have a strong feeling that they will click second half after the bye and start doing some big damage. We saw flashes of greatness from him...he just needs to make it consistent and trust himself more. I wish he would just stay quiet from social media and be more humble and just focus on football, otherwise, he puts more pressure on himself to try to back up what he says in the media/social media.

Hard to say. My worry is Kitchens. Baker is having a hard time trusting his play calling which makes him look less confident. But I have a strong feeling that they will click second half after the bye and start doing some big damage. We saw flashes of greatness from him...he just needs to make it consistent and trust himself more. I wish he would just stay quiet from social media and be more humble and just focus on football, otherwise, he puts more pressure on himself to try to back up what he says in the media/social media.
I agree, though I see baker making a second half push. He’s a winner and he has talent, I think that talent will rise to the top at some point. His ceiling is really high, it’s just a matter of how low his floor is.

For the first time this season I actually have a decision to make on who to start. I can only start two between Sigletary, John Brown and Carlos Hyde.

Any thoughts?? I really don't know what to do here, who is the odd man out? Singletary and Brown are against the Dolphins, Hyde against IND.

Any thoughts?? I really don't know what to do here, who is the odd man out? Singletary and Brown are against the Dolphins, Hyde against IND.

Hyde is starting to separate himself from Johnson as the featured back but it is still a committee in Houston's backfield. I am not familiar with your other options but Hyde's production is at risk if Johnson comes out strong.

I’d almost go Hyde and Brown. I just never like having two RB’s in the line up from the same team.

I’d almost go Hyde and Brown. I just never like having two RB’s in the line up from the same team.

This is how I have it right now. It’s tempting to put both Bills players just because they are playing MIA but with PPR Brown seems like a must. Singletary is finally back after the hamstring injury and Miami is the worst against the run, but Gore is there still.

It’s really between Hyde and Singletary and right now I have Hyde in there but man that matchup against Miami is so tempting to play Singletary.

This is how I have it right now. It’s tempting to put both Bills players just because they are playing MIA but with PPR Brown seems like a must. Singletary is finally back after the hamstring injury and Miami is the worst against the run, but Gore is there still.

It’s really between Hyde and Singletary and right now I have Hyde in there but man that matchup against Miami is so tempting to play Singletary.
It definitely is tempting. Think you have to go with your gut on this one.

f**k you Kamara!!!

Back