Week 7: THP Fantasy Football

I need 37 from Gallup and Dallas D tonight, if I stuck with my guns I would have only needed 20. Third week in a row I’m going to lose for not starting Cousins after he ****** me the first 4 weeks.

My team may put up 50 points today. Awful showing and not a way to bounce back from a loss last week.

Not that it really matters, but it looks like I got points for a blocked kick (2) and not a TD from the D there.

I was cringing when I saw the forecast for the NYG/AZ game, since both my QB are in this one. But most of my team didn't show up this week, so doesn't really matter.

It looks like the points just adjusted and you got the TD points now.

It looks like the points just adjusted and you got the TD points now.

Too bad your team is going about as full speed as possible. Quite the week you’ve got going.

My team seems to be all or none this year. I guess that’s the nature of a 16 team league though.

Too bad your team is going about as full speed as possible. Quite the week you’ve got going.

My team seems to be all or none this year. I guess that’s the nature of a 16 team league though.

This is by far my best week, by a lot, and I left 30 points on the bench with Edmonds. I am disappointed in another bad week from Kupp, and Hyde was crap this week, but everything else just clicked. I hope this is the Rodgers we see for the rest of the season. I also still have no TE, but it is what it is there.

At least for your team in regards to our trade, the guy I gave you did better than the guy you gave me.

My receivers went crazy and it look like I have a pretty decent chance of upsetting one of the power brokers of our league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whoever got Diggs and Peterson, I think, I got the better end of that deal. Just my opinion of course.

I thought the trade was good for both teams. I am gambling that OBJ can get back to being a number one wr as he was drafted and I liked his playoff schedule for weeks 15 and 16. Cleveland at Arizona and home against Baltimore

However, on paper, I probably gave up a bit much for the gamble.

I thought the trade was good for both teams. I am gambling that OBJ can get back to being a number one wr as he was drafted and I liked his playoff schedule for weeks 15 and 16. Cleveland at Arizona and home against Baltimore

However, on paper, I probably gave up a bit much for the gamble.

Everyone sees value differently. I just don't see it for OBJ, that team just seems to be so disconnected, I don't trust anyone, except maybe Chubb. But that's just me. I'm the same person who played Hyde over Edmonds, so I clearly know nothing hahaha.

This is by far my best week, by a lot, and I left 30 points on the bench with Edmonds. I am disappointed in another bad week from Kupp, and Hyde was crap this week, but everything else just clicked. I hope this is the Rodgers we see for the rest of the season. I also still have no TE, but it is what it is there.

At least for your team in regards to our trade, the guy I gave you did better than the guy you gave me.

Yeah it looks like we’re 1-1 there in terms of the trade. Sanders didn’t do anything last week but was back this week.

Tempted as hell to sit my defense.

Up 21.5, opponent with Dak. Me with Eagles D.

Ugh. Too close. Have to play them, no?

Yeah. Have to play them. Ughhhhhh

Terrible week for me. My first lost of the season goes to @j_sizzle9.

At least it comes at the hands of one of your GD brethren!

Plus it ain’t over while Tom Terrific is still out there!

Tempted as hell to sit my defense.

Up 21.5, opponent with Dak. Me with Eagles D.

Ugh. Too close. Have to play them, no?
Glad you didn’t sit them. I need Dak to start throwing some TD’s!

Going to be a fight to the finish.

I left a bunch of points on the bench and will lose again this week unless Robby Anderson has the game of his life tomorrow night..

I left a bunch of points on the bench and will lose again this week unless Robby Anderson has the game of his life tomorrow night..

Gonna be tough to do lining up against the best CB in the game currently

As predicted I lose my 3rd week in a row with the winning points on my bench. Will need to win 6 of the last 7 weeks to have a shot at playoffs.

Tough loss when your QB on the bench would have won it for you.
Good win @Jman

Last edited:
Things are about to get really interesting in League 2 Standings

Things are about to get really interesting in League 2 Standings

I surely wouldn't mind the standings stay the same at the end. :rockon:

My team really showed up this week, well most of it did and then the 30pts I left on the bench, but I still put up 146.5 which is the biggest number I have put up all season by a lot.

I will go to 5-2, but some of the weeks I won I still put up low numbers so that extra 30 on the bench would have been nice for a potential playoff run.

Oh well, at least leaving them on the bench didn’t cause me to lose, so I will take that.

I’ll take the ugly win. Two goose eggs on the board but a win is a win!

need to trust my gut, just before kick I almost swapped Philly for Dallas D to hedge my bets on points, wouldn’t worked out marvelously. But it’s ok!

The effing falcons. I started Ryan, Freeman and Sanu. They combined for 4.5 points. :mad:

Back