Week 7: THP Fantasy Football

Had I played Edmonds I could have 164.5pts. But no, I played Hyde and left 30pts on the bench.
I have Edmonds in another league. I hate when coaches are dishonest about injuries. Drives me crazy.

I’ll take the ugly win. Two goose eggs on the board but a win is a win!

need to trust my gut, just before kick I almost swapped Philly for Dallas D to hedge my bets on points, wouldn’t worked out marvelously. But it’s ok!

I didn't trust my gut either and I should have. It's like my mom used to always tell me when I was taking a test, go with our first answer. The more you think about it, the more you overthink it and pick the wrong answer.

The effing falcons. I started Ryan, Freeman and Sanu. They combined for 4.5 points. :mad:

Ouch, that's a touch break between Ryan getting hurt and Freeman getting ejected.

I have Edmonds in another league. I hate when coaches are dishonest about injuries. Drives me crazy.

Totally agree!

Coming back to the remainder of the league is not a good feeling midway through the season. Need to right the ship and persevere through my upcoming bye weeks.

Ugh my team could be so much better. Mixon my worst first round pick ever, what trash that whole team is. I have a narrow lead at 21.5 points and opponent still has pats D and D. Thomas while I have Meyers. I'm not expecting to win because...The Jets.

Can I substitute Brissett in for Wilson now?

This week is gonna sting when I miss the playoffs in Week 14.

Hahaha I’m thinking the same thing with Brissett I’ve Prescott.

So, with Aaron Rodgers being ? I'm lucky to be winning by 1 pt. Here is my dilemma (knowing my fantasy luck)!!

As I said, I'm leading by 1pt. My opponent has no more players playing and I have 1 WR tonight.

Knowing my FF luck, should I bench my WR playing tonight and take my 1pt W? :unsure:

I can see my WR catching a 2yd pass, fumbling, getting hurt and missing the rest of the game and I take the Loss.

This is hypothetical because I don't think I can do it anyway.

So, with Aaron Rodgers being ? I'm lucky to be winning by 1 pt. Here is my dilemma (knowing my fantasy luck)!!

As I said, I'm leading by 1pt. My opponent has no more players playing and I have 1 WR tonight.

Knowing my FF luck, should I bench my WR playing tonight and take my 1pt W? :unsure:

I can see my WR catching a 2yd pass, fumbling, getting hurt and missing the rest of the game and I take the Loss.

I can’t do that. I know people have, and I’ve thought about it before, but I can’t pull the trigger. Plus with only a 1pt lead, I would worry about point adjustments and you could end up losing. I’ve seen it happen before.

If it were me, I would play my guy.

Who is your WR that is going tonight?

I can’t do that. I know people have, and I’ve thought about it before, but I can’t pull the trigger. Plus with only a 1pt lead, I would worry about point adjustments and you could end up losing. I’ve seen it happen before.

Agree with this, also isn't PF the first tie breaker? Need to score as many points as possible.

Agree with this, also isn't PF the first tie breaker? Need to score as many points as possible.

Also a good point, PF is the first tie breaker I believe. That's why I am mad I left 30pts on the bench with Edmonds yesterday. I won my matchup, but I would like those points since my team hasn't been a super high scoring team, I have honestly just gotten lucky with a lot of my wins.

Oh I don't think I can do it either!! Jamison Crowder (NYJ)

Don't get me wrong, I have thought about it quite a few times, but I just could never pull the trigger.

Crowder should be fine (I really hope I don't eat those words ha). I would play him. Especially with a 1pt lead, I had a 6pt adjustment in my matchup this week, so you never know. Get all the points you can.

People have done it in the past so I guess its allowed. Personally I'm not a fan of that. I used to play in a league that prevented that. A lineup is a full team and if you don't have a full lineup it was deemed illegal and you got zero pts for the week. :oops:

That IS NOT the case in THP leagues but still just sharing my experience with that type of scenario

People have done it in the past so I guess its allowed. Personally I'm not a fan of that. I used to play in a league that prevented that. A lineup is a full team and if you don't have a full lineup it was deemed illegal and you got zero pts for the week. :oops:

That IS NOT the case in THP leagues but still just sharing my experience with that type of scenario

I completely agree with you. I couldn't do either.

With Darnold back, and I think we play 1/2 PPR I think he's definitely a go.

heck yeah it is. His stock is way up with Darnold back on the field.

heck yeah it is. His stock is way up with Darnold back on the field.

i don’t even know the rules it’s why I’m losing big time :LOL:

I would want to get at least a few points to be sure point adjustments don't cost you a win, though most of those have probably already happened.

For those that didn’t play Edmunds this week because DJ was “healthy” Matthew Berry shares your anger

https://es.pn/2N4zCU6

For those that didn’t play Edmunds this week because DJ was “healthy” Matthew Berry shares your anger

https://es.pn/2N4zCU6

That was funny. I was one of those lucky owners that thought with a hurt Johnson, Edmunds would get his share. I actually think Edmunds is a weekly flex-start going forward.

Another loss for me this week. Tough when a starting running back is on bye but in the end I started the wrong players and had the points on the bench that would have won. On to next week!

Well I almost survived Aaron Rodgers but in the end of course it was the stupid patriots defense that won out. Lost by 2.5 pts. As if I needed any more reason to hate the Patriots ugh 3-4

A 9 pt lead heading into MNF held up by the narrowest of margins, pending any stat corrections. James White's 7 catches for 59 yds was a yard short of doing me in.

This was one of my 2 bad bye week problems, too. Survive and advance. By 0.5 pts.

6-1! :drinks:

ok not our league but a bad loss in my other league> with under 2 mins left last night i am up by 1 pt. he has ne def and ne is punting the ball. more then likely the jets get it and run the clock out. instead they muff the punt and NE def gets 2 more points and i lose by 1. GOD I HATE FANTASY FOOTBALL

Back