Week 8 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Week 8 is upon us and we are headed down the stretch.

3 and 4 and qb on a bye. Need a win this week for sure. Not sure I have much left on the trading route but never say never

• Admin
Trade in League 6

Ellington
Garcon
Harvin
D. Robinson

for

Foster
James Jones
Crabtree
Blue

Moved to 6-1. Just eeked out a win. Wasn't pretty but it's a win.

Sitting at 4-3 and still in the hunt. Just need one guys to start producing to make my run at the playoffs. Hoping by adding Holmes and Royal it will help get my team a little more solid.

4-3 and open to trades.

Matt Ryan, Kenny Stills are available in league 4.

Party time!

2-5 and 1st place on the waiver wire. Yay me!

Moved to 6-1. Just eeked out a win. Wasn't pretty but it's a win.

your team played terrible and mine normal...and it was almost a game!

On the bright side, i do have the 1st waiver pick this week for the first time. Denard Robinson or Bryce Brown?

5-2 and in third place in my division. I need to keep this momentum going bc I can't afford to slip up now.

League 6: Looking for an RB, willing to trade any WR or QB on my roster.

Needed a huge night from Bell and I got it. Eeked out the win to get to 4-3. Still in this thing. Glad I got a little fantasy tip and picked up what could be a decent RB in Tre Mason before the weekend.
On the bright side, i do have the 1st waiver pick this week for the first time. Denard Robinson or Bryce Brown?

I think you, and all those after you, should pass on both those guys. Worthless. :angel:

4-3 looks and so ok...not great. Need to keep the train rolling this week. Winning one week and losing the next gets me nowhere.

6-1 but projected to get beat pretty solid by Mike Hunt. Injuries are taking a toll.

Squeaked out a win to go 4-3. But so is everybody else in my division. 722 points scored against me to lead the league. When am I gonna get an easy week? Whew.

Well I got Demariyus Thomas'd last week. Looks like I am toast. 697 points against is good for tops in my division and 3rd most against in the entire league

Squeaked out a win to go 4-3. But so is everybody else in my division. 722 points scored against me to lead the league. When am I gonna get an easy week? Whew.
We play next week so that should be an easy win for you. Haha

Well I got Demariyus Thomas'd last week. Looks like I am toast. 697 points against is good for tops in my division and 3rd most against in the entire league

Thats similar to the team GG inherited in League 6. 704 points against.

My team is going down in flames in a hurry. Now RIP Fred Jackson. It could get uglier.

Squeaked out a win thanks to Peyton Manning and sitting at 6-1 in League 5.

Have running back issues though and need to get it fixed. Not going to win every week with 7.5 points combined from the RB position.

Yea that's fantasy, one guy in league 2 has the 3rd most points for, but he only has 2 wins, luck of the draw I guess and first place in our league has the least points against and sitting 14th out of 16 in points for but is sitting at 6-1, you can't make this stuff up

Yea that's fantasy, one guy in league 2 has the 3rd most points for, but he only has 2 wins, luck of the draw I guess and first place in our league has the least points against and sitting 14th out of 16 in points for but is sitting at 6-1, you can't make this stuff up

Eventually the schedules end up taking that into account most years. There are good teams and bad teams and you have to play most.

Back