Week 8 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

League 4, looking for a TE and/or a QB. Matt Ryan, Kenny Stills, Heath Miller are available.
So you want to trade your crap heap to upgrade? :alien: Me thinks you're gonna have to let go of a better player where you're deep...

I have lots of waiver claims in this week. Lots.

Just received this trade offer. Me to give up: Ben Tate, Jordy Nelson and Brian Hartline for Vincent Jackson, Fred Jackson and Anquan Boldin. Scratching my head on this one. Cant seem to find any benefit for me on this one.

Just received this trade offer. Me to give up: Ben Tate, Jordy Nelson and Brian Hartline for Vincent Jackson, Fred Jackson and Anquan Boldin. Scratching my head on this one. Cant seem to find any benefit for me on this one.
Don't take it. Fred is banged up. Mike Evans is Glennon's target and Boldin is subject to Kaepernick.

I got that same set of players offered as well, followed by a quick decline

Lost last week to Vereen's huge points. First week for me this year thought where I had points on my bench that would have affected the outcome. 3-4 falling behind, need to get back in gear and start winning matchups.

Im declining it. Those three players together dont equal to Nelson right now. If you want a top 5 WR, offer up some top players not some that are banged up and not productive.

So you want to trade your crap heap to upgrade? :alien: Me thinks you're gonna have to let go of a better player where you're deep...

That doesnt even make any sense but okay. Let the butthurt continue its fine.

Moved to 6-1 with a solid win, spearheaded by Russell Wilson's outstanding performance.

I have lots of waiver claims in this week. Lots.

Got a couple in myself. But, drafting last, I doubt I get either.

As do I, only one I'm really crossing my fingers on though!

HaHa. I'm sure it's the same one I'm trying for, given our failed trade attempts. ;)

That doesnt even make any sense but okay. Let the butthurt continue its fine.
No butt hurtin buddy, and it makes total sense. You want to upgrade those low scoring positions, but you're trying to do it by trading away the low scoring players you're trying to replace. If you want a higher scoring player, you're gonna have to throw one in too most likely.

No butt hurtin buddy, and it makes total sense. You want to upgrade those low scoring positions, but you're trying to do it by trading away the low scoring players you're trying to replace. If you want a higher scoring player, you're gonna have to throw one in too most likely.

Did I say upgrade? I'm pretty sure I didnt. I said I wanted to make a trade and listed the players. If someone wants to make a trade, then great. If they dont, thats fine also. But because I colluded and cheated, immediately comments have to be made. Its cool. I will just keep my team the way it is.

Did I say upgrade? I'm pretty sure I didnt. I said I wanted to make a trade and listed the players. If someone wants to make a trade, then great. If they dont, thats fine also. But because I colluded and cheated, immediately comments have to be made. Its cool. I will just keep my team the way it is.
Whoa partner, simply made a comment about the players you were offering and positions you wanted to fill. Thought fun and sarcasm was part of this? That's all I'm trying to have. I never brought up the past trade... And isn't the purpose of trading to upgrade at a position or positions? No point if you're swapping just to swap.

Whoa partner, simply made a comment about the players you were offering and positions you wanted to fill. Thought fun and sarcasm was part of this? I never brought up the past trade... And isn't the purpose of trading to upgrade at a position or positions? No point if you're swapping just to swap.

You have your strategy and I have mine. I guess I am doing something right. But thanks for your advice.

The RB pool is so thin. Just looking for a warm body right now in League #1 but I don't think it is going to happen. Willing to move Matt Ryan or Pierre Thomas for little to nothing. Will look at any other offers well.

The RB pool is so thin. Just looking for a warm body right now in League #1 but I don't think it is going to happen. Willing to move Matt Ryan or Pierre Thomas for little to nothing. Will look at any other offers well.

That right there is like going to White Castles hoping for a Big Mac. :alien:

That right there is like going to White Castles hoping for a Big Mac. :alien:

Only with the way you over value your guys. :D Basically just looking for someone who may touch the ball this week.

Only with the way you over value your guys. :D Basically just looking for someone who may touch the ball this week.

Wait Erik, you didnt get the memo? You are supposed to trade your good players for players that arent as good otherwise you shouldnt make a trade. :alien:

Everyone's just jealous you're 6-1. I'll trade with you, although as you said before, not sure I could help you much at QB. I have some decent RBs and Graham though.

Everyone's just jealous you're 6-1. I'll trade with you, although as you said before, not sure I could help you much at QB. I have some decent RBs and Graham though.

Send me an offer. Just remember, we need to make an arrangement about splitting winnings though. #Colluder4Life

Wait Erik, you didnt get the memo? You are supposed to trade your good players for players that arent as good otherwise you shouldnt make a trade. :alien:

It is hard when some can't see past ESPN projections for just the current week.

Send me an offer. Just remember, we need to make an arrangement about splitting winnings though. #Colluder4Life

I will include a split in the notes with my offer :)

Traded injured Calvin Johnson last week and got Fred Jackson back in return. Now Fred is out a month. lol I love
Fantasy Football.

Back