Weekend of December 28-29

Jjmorris

Will Post for Thanks
Reaction score
Handicap
Snow
Who is awesome for thinking of creating this thread, I am.

Sister is coming to visit so I am going to hang out with her this weekend.

Playing golf Sat and Sun. Going to watch UFC with my two brothers Sat night.

I'm heading to Columbia with my wife and daughter too hang out with my parents. Hoping some golf is in play tomorrow, but I'm most excited to watch my daughter play in the Christmas lights at the local zoo. They do a pretty good job with it.

I don't have a ton planned.

Go see Wolf of Wall Street tonight
Play some Ghosts during Double XP Weekend
Clean up the apartment
Maybe hit golf balls Saturday

Mom is coming into town for Xmas Part 3. Then she is taking the boy with her for a week.

Clean up the apartment
I didn't know Wolf of Wall Street was 3 hrs long! Hope it is good

Hopefully moving stuff into house Friday
Big move in on saturday
Unboxing on sunday

Clean up the apartment

Heard that movie has a ton of ( . Y . ) and drugs. And it's supposed to be good

We will probably lay low tonight and watch the Blackhawks game.
Tomorrow we are having a bunch of family over at our new apartment. It is family I don't get to see a whole lot so I'm excited.
Sunday will be waking up early and start preparing for the Pack vs Bears game.

Easy-going weekend. Maybe 9 holes Saturday, then having some friends over for the UFC card Saturday night. Sunday will be another lazy day, following church. Need to ramp up to New Years. 18 holes on the 31st, so I'll still get my work in.

Supposed to be upper 60s to around 70 this weekend. Oops, this isn't the golfing weather thread!?! :D

Saturday outside chores.
Sunday 0950 tee time with the brother-in-law at a course we've never played before.

Richard, Jim and I will be staying over at a friends' place tonight - dinner, drinks, should be a good time. Sunday we will be having another friend over to our place for dinner.

I've got a fitting at the TaylorMade Performace Lab at Olympia Fields tomorrow. Armed with a couple gift certificates and an escrow refund! Assorted errands and football Sunday. Might trek to some friends' in the suburbs for Bears v Packers.

Supposed to be up to 44 and partly cloudy, so looking to get out and play a round Saturday. :D

I might take KellyBo out for a movie one night this weekend. It's going to be raining in Georgia so not much outdoor activity going on. Maybe a little football on the tube too.

Heard that movie has a ton of ( . Y . ) and drugs. And it's supposed to be good

The second sentence is assumed based on the first one.

Will hopefully get out of this house and hit some range balls this weekend
Will also be giving the house a deep cleaning and getting the Christmas stuff put away

18 at Maryvale GC on Saturday and 18 at Falcon Dunes on Sunday. Need to get my game in order for Ultimate Testing!

Playing 9 holes on Saturday and on Sunday might play another nine holes

Back