Weekend of December 28-29

I've got a fitting at the TaylorMade Performace Lab at Olympia Fields tomorrow. Armed with a couple gift certificates and an escrow refund! Assorted errands and football Sunday. Might trek to some friends' in the suburbs for Bears v Packers.

That's awesome! Let me know how that goes... We have a TM Performance lab out here and I've read the other threads on it here and it seems legit, I'd like to get another viewpoint though.

I am interested to say how the TM's compare with your s55's

18 at Maryvale GC on Saturday and 18 at Falcon Dunes on Sunday. Need to get my game in order for Ultimate Testing!

Going to hit the range tomorrow and maybe squeeze in 9.

Work...end of the year work load here at the dealership is usually nuts, but it pays the bills sooooo.

IUf it gets warm enough to melt enough of the snow, I am going to try to play on Saturday. Was just up at the course though, and it's still unplayable.

My weekend runs Saturday-Wednesday. I hope to do a whole lot of nothing. But we are thinking about trying to potty train our daughter. That would make the weekend, eventful.

I will play my final round of the year tomorrow, no plans for Sunday.

Playing golf tomorrow. Likely my last round of the year. Rain is supposed to move in during the afternoon so hopefully we'll get it in.
Expecting rain all day Sunday and cold temps early next week.

Playing golf with my buddy Paul at Disney

Nice. Haven't heard a thing about how the course has changed etc. Hope it's nice!

The greens im sure will be hard. Can't wait to play

Like Ole Gray said we are supposed to have rain all day Saturday & Sunday, I may just put some old clubs & other items up for bid on the bay to clean out some space for more.

Played 18 today with my mate, dad and uncle it was a fun day giving each other ****. Then tonight a couple of mates and their families coming around for a bbq.

Taking the kids to visit my grandmother tomorrow, then my mother's house right afterwards for her traditional post-Christmas dinner.

Sunday I hope to spend as much time possible at Dicks on the launch monitor deciding which new driver to buy. The more time there = the less time seeing my sister-in-law.

Will try to get to the range to hit a few before the rain comes in and then kick back and watch a couple of the Bowl games. Headed to Hilton Head on Sunday for a week of vacation.

return clothes from Christmas that don't fit, go to golf galaxy to try to salvage the nike tip off of a driver shaft, maybe go play if it's not too cold...

Lake Placid for the weekend. Good food, good drinks, lots of snow, maybe even a bobsled run. Should be back in time tomorrow for football Sunday and to visit a few friends from out of town.

Hopefully moving stuff into house Friday
Big move in on saturday
Unboxing on sunday

FRI: Took the kids to see The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug (long but enjoyable)
SAT: two kid's basketball games, plus a visit to Mikedean441's new house to deliver a housewarming present!
SUN: My side of the family has our family Christmas get-together. Making chicken cordon bleu for 25. Enjoying time with my brothers & their kids.

BTW: Congrats to Mike on the move back home (or closer to it!)

Easy-going weekend. Maybe 9 holes Saturday, then having some friends over for the UFC card Saturday night. Sunday will be another lazy day, following church. Need to ramp up to New Years. 18 holes on the 31st, so I'll still get my work in.

I never used to mind living in the cold during winter months - until I joined THP. Man, I would so love to be able to golf year-round! Enjoy it!

I played yesterday and it was a 5 hour plus round in December in colorado, who does that. Not doing much today but tomorrow I'll be watching football all day as my fantasy football team is playing for the championship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No golf this weekend.
Family coming in for the day from the other side of the state.

Back