Weekend. What's your plans for the weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golf 'N Gator

Formally HoosierGolfer
Reaction score
Handicap
What do you have planned for the weekend? Wife and I are going to visit a nephew this afternoon at college. I've been buried at work for several weeks and have not spent much time with the wife lately. Nice to spend the day together.

I'm broke so its just relaxing at home all weekend for me. I have all next week off of school as well so I might through in a few hours at work here and there. Nothing too exciting. Am going to golf town today though.

At the Daytona 500 wishing I was golfing.

Just finished 18 at the nearby exec course. The fear of weather kept people away, and in the end it ended up mid-60's and sunny. Rain's coming in this afternoon, now. Probably another 18 tomorrow at the same locale, banking on weather threats keeping folks home.

Golf Lesson today, 18 holes tomorrow and then dinner with my wifes Hairdresser. That should be interesting.

I am at the airport about to head to las Vegas and southern utah. I have a conference, but I have my clubs with me :) Hoping to play at least twice, three times if I am lucky.

I Tapped, I Talked

Just left a gun show, it was pretty cool. Got a smoking deal on some 300savage ammo and a new set of dies. Good day so far.

Sent from my operating system using thumbs 2.0

Today I got a haircut and worked at the farm. Tomorrow I will just laze around, do a little reading and some homework.

My daughter went to the Bieber movie with a bunch of kids. Some of them boys which is a first. So I'm thinking about picking her up a little later with a crazed look in my eyes.

Otherwise no real plans.

Kevin

You should talk to uscgmk, looks like he could help you out with some "entimidation".

Golf Lesson today, 18 holes tomorrow and then dinner with my wifes Hairdresser. That should be interesting.
CB does your wife know you're going to dinner with her hairdresser?

I hope you had a good lesson and have a good round tomorrow. :)

I plan on hitting balls into the snow filled driving range.

Played 18 today and will do the same tomorrow.

Taking a break packing for vacation...looking to be at the airport by 4am.

And yes, the clubs are already packed up ready to go.

Even though the weekend is half over, what have you been up to or what are your plans? I drove down to Indy this morning to check out the clothes and shoes at Golfsmith and Golf Galaxy. May go to Ft. Wayne on Sunday with the better half for a steak.

Played 18 today then picked up a new shaft. Playing 27ish tomorrow if we don't get any t-storms. Probably go out to dinner tomorrow night.

BF and I went to the LA golf show. It sucked!!!! However, I did enter to win free rounds of golf, LOL, and got a dozen of my Srixon golf balls for just $9.99 and 2 bionic gloves since they were $10 cheaper! We will probably hit the range tomorrow hopefully!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Worked Friday and Saturday evening. Going to a play tomorrow, writing an essay on it, reading the ending of "Finding Fish" and scanning a poem. Good times.

Tap before talk.

I protested at the capitol on Saturday, went ice skating at the local rink Saturday evening and then my girlfriend and I went out to eat downtown Saturday night.
This morning we went to the fishing expo, then Im going ice skating again and my girlfriend and I are having dinner at home.

The weekend is almost here again :clapp:

Any big plans? Not much for me this weekend. Had a very busy week at work with the upcoming road construction season about to take off, so I'm just planning to sit around and watch golf. Weather is not fit yet, so no golf for at least a couple of weeks.

Range for 3-4 hours tomorrow. Maybe play 18 too. Sunday definitely at least 18. After 18 on Sunday I'll probably putt for a couple hours.

Going to brave the cold and hit the links. Somebody needs to tell the weather to look at the calendar and warm-up at bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back