Weekend. What's your plans for the weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SethO

IXOYE
Reaction score
Going back to GA this weekend. Travel and probably a movie with friends tonight. Golf tomorrow (going to call Mrs. Graybush and co.) UGA Football and then some Elder Scrolls: Oblivion. Probaby some Fallout: New Vegas on Sunday and then a drive back to NC.

#Cookie

Grinder
Reaction score
Handicap
We have a baby shower tomorrow and football on Sunday.
When the baby shower is being thrown for you (it is, right?); they are always a good thing. Freebies!!

TC

Keg Thrower
Reaction score
Handicap
When the baby shower is being thrown for you (it is, right?); they are always a good thing. Freebies!!
It is being thrown for us dude. I've never been to a baby shower but this one is for men and women. It's going to be fun.

sharkwrestler

One bad arse Dude
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf is probably out for the weekend, ground is drenched & rain continues. Time to get a few things done in the garage.

Spaceman_Spiff

Reaction score
Firestone CO, north of Denver about 20 mins
Handicap
We're having my oldest daughter's 6th birthday party Saturday, and the tradition used to be on her actual birthday (the 13th) we take her to IHOP for "Fancy Breakfast". Well now that she's in first grade, we can't do that on the 13th so we'll be doing that Sunday. Before her party Saturday, I have an all day rehearsal with the High School band I help teach, and Sunday will be some range time and 9 holes mixed in with Football since the Broncos don't play until Monday night.

Lynchburg14

Reaction score
Handicap
I will be hitting the course for a nice round with my father n law and some friends. Too bad my six iron is still broke going to have to man up on a 7 it looks like.

SwampDog35

Reaction score
Handicap
My plans are to enjoy this gorgeous weather and bring my daughter to lessons tomorrow along with practicing my short game while she's going through lessons!

Then watch BAMA beat Penn State!

FrankA

Catch ya on the flip side
Reaction score
Can't wait to get out of here today and hit the range for a couple hours. The weather is perfect.

Tap Tap Tapatalk

Wongstongs

Reaction score
Handicap
Hoping to get out and do 18 holes on Saturday and at go to the range on Sunday if not play another 18! The weather has been great up here all week 30-35 with no clouds in the sky.

ddxu

Reaction score
Handicap
[/B]

Bengals "football" over golf, are you drunk???
Never said I was watching the Bengals, actually born & raised in Ctown as a Browns fan. People in Cincy dont even consider the Bengals football, much bigger following for HS football here.

Smallville

#WeLoveYouAlex
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
I have a very boring weekend planned. I plan to clean the house and maybe hit the range, that's about it. And then Sunday I will read the Sunday paper, go grocery shopping, then watch Fantasy Football now until game time! Then it's all Football all the time. If I can fit in some buffalo wings and fries into that equation that would be great too.
Nothing boring about football, buffalo wings and fries! I have to grocery shop too, maybe you can pick me up some things and send them to me so I don't have to!

Looks like a slow weekend here too. No appointments yet so I'll probably mow on Saturday and golf Sunday after the Chiefs game.

MarcW

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN
Never said I was watching the Bengals, actually born & raised in Ctown as a Browns fan. People in Cincy dont even consider the Bengals football, much bigger following for HS football here.
Brown's fan here too :laughing::crying:

jmaier

Reaction score
Handicap
11.5 CDGA
Playing in Ouilmette Men's Golf Club Championship on Sat/Sun. I'm pretty excited, I shot very well my last competitive round here (an 81 with a course 17 hcp). Looking forward to keeping it under 85 if I can get off with strong front nine's, where I often shoot in the 40-42 range.

h0ss66

Reaction score
Dolphins game is Monday night, so def hitting the links Sunday afternoon!

Tadashi70

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Hanging with my parents and a few THP forum members and Grand Cypress for the Florida Gathering.

Mav281

Mr Inconsistent
Reaction score
Handicap
I have a men's match play competition tomorrow and this will be followed by the Monza F1 grand prix (Quality on Sat and race on Sunday). Should be a good weekend!

DawgDaddy

Old Coot
Reaction score
Handicap
L.O.F.T.
Range and putting practice on Saturday morning, college football on the tube all day Saturday from noon to bedtime, then church Sunday morning and pro football and other sports watching during the commercials all afternoon.

Tadashi70

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
So at what point do you and OG hit the blue plate special and Golden C....:alien2:

Range and putting practice on Saturday morning, college football on the tube all day Saturday from noon to bedtime, then church Sunday morning and pro football and other sports watching during the commercials all afternoon.

Slammin'SAM

Never a flatbelly
Reaction score
Handicap
Rare play
Okay, here goes...

Golf this afternoon, 9 holes likely, with Mrs SAM. Tonight is gonna be Jambalaya! Mrs SAM already has it in the crock pot and it smells so good I almost wanna just sit here and sniff instead of golf - almost! Then 8 AM tee time in the morning, 5 groups lined up in our gaggle. Then at 4 PM I will settle in to watch the Dawgs try to handle the 'Cocks (Georgia - South Carolina for the uninformed). Sunday morning will be church, and we will commemorate the 10th anniversary of 9-11 (can it already be that long?). Sunday afternoon will be either the Falcons game or more golf with Mrs SAM or even something else altogether, I guess whichever she would prefer.

Colt

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN: 9.7
Picking up the in-laws at Honolulu Airport tonight. Beach all weekend probably. If I can I'm gonna sneak my father-in-law away to the course on Sunday morning... We'll see how that goes as he hasn't golfed in 3+ years.

I'ma take his butt to school!

Tempo, timing, tapping.

Smallville

#WeLoveYouAlex
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
Picking up the in-laws at Honolulu Airport tonight. Beach all weekend probably. If I can I'm gonna sneak my father-in-law away to the course on Sunday morning... We'll see how that goes as he hasn't golfed in 3+ years.

I'ma take his butt to school!

Tempo, timing, tapping.
Being in Hawai'i, you have the best weekends of any of us, every weekend!

coolbreeze

Aspiring Golferr
Reaction score
Handicap
RCGA 8.9
Tmex is going to Florida this weekend.

RedlyneTheory

Erock Army
Reaction score
Handicap
TMEX1.0003
Tonight my girlfriend and I are going to rent Red State (Kevin Smith's new movie), then tomorrow we are going to the local aquarium since our groupon is going to expire. Sunday I hope to get out to the course and Monday a friend and I have a morning tee time booked. Its going to be a fun weekend!

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

MattyKrack17

MattyCaulk AkA DigDug
Reaction score
Handicap
Softball tourny tomorrow, a full day of 9/11 activities sun

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Colt

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN: 9.7
Being in Hawai'i, you have the best weekends of any of us, every weekend!
Your right...when I'm off work. I work at a hospital here doing swing shifts, so I work about every other weekend. However, I don't let that get me down because I get plenty of days off during the week and the golf courses are pretty empty then!!!

Tempo, timing, tapping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in