Weekend. What's your plans for the weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Archery season opens tomorrow, so I'll be doing some deer hunting. Hopefully I'll get a chance to hit the course Sunday afternoon for a little while.

Cooking a roast for tomorrow and watching football all day. Grilling on Sunday.

Straight up R&R

Been raining here all week and it is pretty cool. The course is like a rice paddy, so I doubt there will be any golf. Might just run to Indy and do a little clothes shopping and see what is new at the golf stores.

Headed to Nantucket for a weekend of R&R with Mrs. arydolphin. No golf this weekend, just some quality time with her, can't wait. Hopping on the ferry to the island at 4:30 this afternoon.

Playing nine holes or so with TexasHacker this afternoon, haircut tomorrow morning and mowing Saturday afternoon. Watching the Chefs on Sunday. That will be a fun one, combined, they are 0-6!

Club Championship this weekend. Pretty nervous. Never played in a individual stroke play event.

Good Luck!!! No better pressure that the club champ!

Watching the Chefs on Sunday.

Ouch, not the year to be a Chefs fan but then again, no many years are. :beat-up:

Be watching my Horns on saturday night beat up on Iowa St. and then an early round of golf Sunday morning before watching Da Boys stomp a mud hole into Detroit.

Not sure what's up for tomorrow, but playing with DevRickus and France on Sunday afternoon. Looking forward to my first time meeting other THP'ers.

Playing as much golf as daylight and stamina will allow. Heading home today after a long week of longer hours, but have to be back Sunday evening, so 1 1/2 days of golf mixed with seeing my Ho.dt sugar Liz.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Got 9 holes today with Smalls, should be a good time.

With all the rain we have had recently I would love to be out on the course playing since its finally going to be sunny and nice. Unfortunately I will be working in the yard all day Saturday and Sunday I am trying to get a 17 mile run in before going over to my bro n law to watch football.

Work on Saturday :comp:; golf on Sunday :banana:

Saturday morning - 18 holes

The rest of the weekend....Football

I've got another lesson Saturday morning, then visiting a friend for the afternoon. Probably hit the range again in the evening. Range time on Sunday morning and then football for the rest of the day, likely enough.

I get to work all day tomorrow, oh boy! Looks like it's going to be a 36 hole Sunday.

Going to the Michigan football game tomorrow! Unfortunately I have a flu shot before it :arrogant:. Otherwise the rest of the week... football

Golf tomorrow. Football sunday

This Saturday I am Playing San Juan Oaks in Hollister Ca under PGA tour conditions. They are having the Qualifier for the Fry's open on Thursday. Then on Sunday I am going to the Raiders Patriots game. I can't wait to see how I fair under the Tour conditions. How fast will the Greens be?

Tee off in 1.5 hours. It's 36° out. Brrrrr!

Tee off in 1.5 hours. It's 36° out. Brrrrr!

Yikes - winter sucks! Especially up there where you are. Play well buddy!

Tappin' from my iPad!

It's unseasonably cool, tbh. It warmed up quick yesterday. Makes picking an outfit tough, but I'm going w layers.

It's unseasonably cool, tbh. It warmed up quick yesterday. Makes picking an outfit tough, but I'm going w layers.

Same thoughts here. By noon/1pm yesterday I was wishing I had shorts on, today should be similar.

Took my wife to Algonquin Provincial Park here in Ontario. Played with the cameras for some fall foliage pics. Turned out nice but it was cold....snow! It was pouring here today and cold (+5 or 42*).. I couldn't play as my course was closed. Went to a covered range.

Alex

Getting off work early on Friday to squeeze in a 9, and I have the next Monday off so a full round is in order. Will try to have at least a range session over the weekend as well. Can't wait!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back