Weight shift and trail foot

My mom is blind as a bat from cataracts. Why she didn't do the surgery, I have no idea. :rolleyes:
Well, there is a fear factor. Although the surgery is common place and same day, there is some inherit risk to which you have to sign a disclaimer.

"don't buy that bb gun, you will shoot your eye out" or "don't do THAT, you will go blind".

thot so, bought some grips from you. (now MY identity has been exposed).

Oh, Gawd, I hope you left that other place. He basically told me that he did not want me on his site. I obliged.

Oh, Gawd, I hope you left that other place. He basically told me that he did not want me on his site. I obliged.
while you cannot actually permanently leave, you can simply sign out. Even if you are "banned" you are still visible. I had several run ins. The last was only because I refused to reply/thank him to one of his PM and I kept deleting the conversation. I was put on restriction unless I acknowledged. I felt no obligation to respond to an unsolicited, Private, message. My past disparaging remarks TO him were always private, but he always chose to publicly disparage me. Its okay, I wish him well.

while you cannot actually permanently leave, you can simply sign out. Even if you are "banned" you are still visible. I had several run ins. The last was only because I refused to reply/thank him to one of his PM and I kept deleting the conversation. I was put on restriction unless I acknowledged. I felt no obligation to respond to an unsolicited, Private, message. My past disparaging remarks TO him were always private, but he always chose to publicly disparage me. Its okay, I wish him well.

The ego he carries around is a heavy weight. I see narcissist because there is no empathy. The first time he said "Hello" to me, it was with a sneer. Mike is a good guy ... but the other ... eh.

The ego he carries around is a heavy weight. I see narcissist because there is no empathy. The first time he said "Hello" to me, it was with a sneer. Mike is a good guy ... but the other ... eh.
People like that seldom change. Best to ignore, but even that seems to elicit negative response as they need the attention. Funny thing is that I had received invites from Mike. (lives in San Diego)."we miss you..........". But I can't come back even if I wanted to (and I don't); without first acknowledgement of my alleged wrong doing. "Let sleeping dogs lie". and...we are off topic, lest a moderator intervenes.

Last edited:
Back