"Weird Al" Yankovic

I have always been a fan of his, glad to see him still coming up with new stuff

Today's addition to the catalog was "Handy" - Parody of "Fancy" by Iggy Azalea

I have added the video to the first post.

"Words crimes" was hilarious!

I also really liked the "Foil"

Always been a big Weird Al fan and looking forward to seeing more of them come out.

I think Foil was my favorite, but all 3 were very well done. I've been a Weird Al fan for 30 years.

I totally remember rocking his cassettes way back in the day. It says a lot that 3 decades later he still makes me laugh.

Today's addition to the catalog was "Handy" - Parody of "Fancy" by Iggy Azalea

I have added the video to the first post.

Just tried to watch it and I am getting a message saying it has been blocked due to copyright issues?

Just tried to watch it and I am getting a message saying it has been blocked due to copyright issues?

You can't watch it on a mobile device from the website. Google weird al videos and it will take you to his site to watch the videos.

You can't watch it on a mobile device from the website. Google weird al videos and it will take you to his site to watch the videos.

Was trying to watch it on my PC, so just clicked on the YouTube video that was embedded in the post

Will head over to his site to watch it :D

Was trying to watch it on my PC, so just clicked on the YouTube video that was embedded in the post

Will head over to his site to watch it :D

Gotcha. Must be a YouTube thing. Enjoy, headed there myself to watch today's video.

Gotcha. Must be a YouTube thing. Enjoy, headed there myself to watch today's video.

Just watched the Handy video - brilliant

Didn't think todays was quite as good, but you can't deny his talent for creating everything he has done

Just watched the Handy video - brilliant

Didn't think todays was quite as good, but you can't deny his talent for creating everything he has done

Yeah today's wasn't that great but you are right. His creativity is is second to none. And to do it for how many decades is staggering as well.

Those were all great, I like each of them for different reasons. It would be hard to choose a favorite, but if I had to I'd choose "Tacky" due to the cameo's.

Foil is hilarious. The Sports Song today is also quite funny. Didn't care for Handy.

Just saw this. Love Tacky and Word Crimes.

JM

Word Crimes, Tacky and Foil are all awesome.

That Tacky video is cool. Weird Al in a couple of Loudmouth pattern pants. Is that Big Time in the pink jacket with lime pants?

Weird Al is an absolute genius. His old and new stuff, it's all fantastic.

Word Crimes might be his best yet.

It seems that he is releasing every song via a different media outlet. Handy was done with the Yahoo media player, which I don't think the forum supports video link to. I have replaced it with the direct link instead.

When Word Crimes came out one of my friends who is a writer and editor had like two or three dozen people post it to her wall or tag her on Facebook in the span of about twenty minutes. It was great.

"...Unless you're 7. Or your name is Prince." I can't stop watching Word Crimes.

Grape Fruit Diet used be a favorite of mine.

I am guessing todays video isn't up yet as I am getting an error message on the Weird Al website when trying to play it

He really nailed it on all of them. Probably his best work yet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, I used to listen to these all the time back when I was a kid. And here he is now, without the mustache. Still a creative genius. I think the word crimes video is definitely popular among the majority of people. All of those people, like me, probably aren't thrilled that high school kids turn in papers as though they were writing a text message.

Foils was pretty funny as well.

My all time favorite is still his Jurassic Park parody. No real reason why, just the uplifting serene music, combined with getting eaten by a dinosaur somewhere in the middle of the song. Makes me chuckle every time.

~Rock

Love that!

I saw him co-headline with linkin park lol

Back