Weird Fact About You

Nothing crazy or special, but I lost the use of my legs when I was 5 for about 6 months. I had to learn to walk all over again. Muscle atrophy was real and had to workout my legs 3 times a week.

I keep two wooden spoons (look like old ice cream wooden spoons) in a fire proof safe...

I’m a 2000 miler, I took a semester off of college and hiked the AT with my brother. We ate our half gallon of ice cream at the Pine Grove General Store and got our wooden spoons. When my brother passed away 6 years ago, his wife gave me his.

One more: I have worked with or interviewed people named John Dean, Roger Moore, Bobby Hull, and David Berkowitz. The last guy was an MIT grad I interviewed for a position.

I was hoping for the same, something like...

"I have a goiter on my neck and it tells me to do bad things"
or
"I was the stunt double for the Buffalo Bill character in Silence of the Lambs."

You know, something along those lines. Not gonna lie, I'm very disappointed thus far in the responses.
I woke up after a coke bender in Axle Rose hotel room. Any better?

I can read minds.

You don't believe me.

See?

You thought that was stupid.

See?

I can go on for days, you're all too easy.

I was hit in the head with a golf club :golf2: when I was 4/5 years old. There is a metal plate on the left side of my head replacing the gaping hole that the 5-iron created. I was literally dead on the operating table ... twice! My mother was flipping out, needless to say, but somehow I came thru.
And ironically I still play this game that nearly killed me :eek:

I’m glad you’re ok. What happened?
I can beat someone in chess in 4 moves

Not me sir!

BS. I think you could beat me in 3 moves, if you put your mind to it.

I am a terrible chess player.

I would think with your IQ being 170, chess would be good for you, no? Lol!

You have my sympathy. There isn't enough cocaine in Bolivia to get me to hang out with Axle Rose, much less share a hotel room with him.
Oh we didn't share a room. I have no memory of how I got there, and he was surprised to see me as well.

I stood within 6 feet of 3 different people who were killed between the age of 11 and 17. One was murdered at close range. Shot in the head. We all got covered.

Back to golf.....

Once I get the idea to purchase something in my mind, I can't let it go until I actually complete the purchase. Even in cases where I might have to drive an hour to get the item, and would be there anyway tomorrow I will make the drive today.

Not picky about what an iron looks like as long as it gets the ball on the green.:giggle:

I'm a single malt drinker from way back, the only time I ever drink a blended scotch is when I'm to drunk to tell the difference. alc.gif

Back