Weird Fact About You

I made all conference in football my senior year at a whopping 138 lbs. needless to say I did not run a lot of high posts haha

I was adopted.

My user name is named after my first crush...
Other than that, I'm just an average Joe Shmoe.

Move along, nothing to see here. :D

Weird and unbelievable, huh?

In baseball I pitched both right and left-handed in Little League.
I became the top Cross Country runner on my high school's state championship team because of a mistaken identity.
My wife and I have at least 30 newspaper articles showing us participating at the same track and field or cross country event, had several mutual friends, including her best friends who she claims were inseparable, but we never met until years later.
I play golf mostly left handed because that's what the golf instructor gave me after getting frustrated trying to figure out if I was right or left-handed.
I was the guy that got Apple, Microsoft, Hewlett Packard and Metaphor to stop suing each other over user interface technology they all claimed they invented, but none of them did.
When I was 20 years old, I was married, a college graduate, an engineer, and a founder and board member of a nonprofit that bought and ran an eldercare board and care facility.

Yeah, I'm weird.

I've recorded albums, toured extensively with various punk rock bands and lived my dream. Now, if I'm feeling reckless I occasionally stay up past 11pm.

I became the top Cross Country runner on my high school's state championship team because of a mistaken identity.

Curious about this one

I grew up with and am still close with the guys in Black Stone Cherry. They've had some success on US radio but they're really successful in the UK. I used to ride along on weekend runs, and for a couple of weeks during summer tours. I haven't been on the road since my little dude has been born.

Great Band!(y)

I was a springboard diver in college.
I broke my nose with my own golf ball.
I have a dog named Wyoming who has lived in Missouri, Kansas, and Pennsylvania.
I broke my arm snowboarding and got a ski patrol ride down the mountain and an ambulance ride to the hospital.

I'm completely average. There's absolutely nothing remarkable about me. I'm very forgettable.

I was a CA BMXer in the 70's, banged bars with some pretty famous dudes and received some notoriety; still friends with some of those guys.
Oh, and I can juggle.

Curious about this one
The cross country coach was told about a guy that could run that had a last name similar to mine. He invited me to join the team saying he heard I could run. I thought he was referring to a 1.4 mile course we ran in P.E. where I posted a top time.

When I first saw this I was curious about the details. Upon reflection, I probably don't want to know.
Let’s just say I don’t mess with roots anymore.

Random little one :

I write left handed, but do most everything else righty.

I have one foot that's bigger than the other. Is that weird enough? I always have to buy a size bigger just because my left foot has always been about an inch and half longer than my right.

Maybe that's not that uncommon.

I had curved feet growing up so I wore casts on my legs for about a year when I was 1.

I was hit in the head with a golf club :golf2: when I was 4/5 years old. There is a metal plate on the left side of my head replacing the gaping hole that the 5-iron created. I was literally dead on the operating table ... twice! My mother was flipping out, needless to say, but somehow I came thru.
And ironically I still play this game that nearly killed me :eek:

I can beat someone in chess in 4 moves

No brag just fact. During the time of the first Rocky movie 1976-1977, I was able to do 25 one arm pushups with either arm. Cool thing about it was when I pumped the first 25 out with my left arm, someone would then say what about doing your non-dominant arm. I would say that I just did and then pump out another 25 with my right arm.

I make homemade caramel & have experimented & come up with some different flavors which I sell at Christmas time.

Keep a brother in mind this year. I'll trade you some honey from my hives.

I can beat someone in chess in 4 moves

BS. I think you could beat me in 3 moves, if you put your mind to it.

I am a terrible chess player.

Weird thing I was thinking along the lines of 11 toes or something like that(which I don’t have btw😀)
I was hoping for the same, something like...

"I have a goiter on my neck and it tells me to do bad things"
or
"I was the stunt double for the Buffalo Bill character in Silence of the Lambs."

You know, something along those lines. Not gonna lie, I'm very disappointed thus far in the responses.

I prefer the volume on my TV to be set to a prime number.

I wish this was a joke.
I'm the opposite of that.

I was on the USA Ryder Cup team in 1997...

in Microsoft Golf 3.0

Back