Weird neighborhood sightings

blueonblack

...tears on a river
Reaction score
I had no idea where to put this one, so started a new topic.

I go out for a walk most days, usually 2-3 miles, as we have some nice walking paths in the area.
Its been a stress release for me with mom being so sick. Good to get out and get some air and occasionally talk to some people. I guess you're supposed to do those sorts of things on occasion? :unsure:

So last night, I had an early dinner, and it was beautiful out. I made sure mom was tucked in sound and comfortable, and headed out.
I may have had a few cocktails during the afternoon to deal with the stress...

Got to the last leg of my walk, about 4 blocks from home. Sun is casting shadows on the sidewalk as sunset approaches. I see this in the shadows:
paintballjacketpantsghilliesuit-1.jpg
:eek::eek::unsure::unsure::whistle::whistle::eek::eek:
o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
I approached very cautiously as they came walking down the sidewalk. I figured in this day and age, either,
A: Someone was dressed in tactical gear, and it was my day to go.
B: Someone out having fun on a random Monday night. It was full moon, after all.

"I'm gonna give you a wiiiiide berth here, because I don't know what I'm lookin' at here" I said cautiously as I made my way down to the street.

"I just wanted to see what it was like to go walk around in a ghilli suit, sir."
(I had never heard of such a thing before this moment.)

I was relieved of course, and I kinda recognized the size of the kid inside then and the voice. Kind of a wacky household, so it made sense then.
"Alright. Have fun. Don't give anyone a heart attack."
"No problem, sir."

I couldn't stop laughing for a block or two. I needed that right then and there. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
I wonder if I'm in some Youtube video today? :LOL:

better than a clown i guess??? still weird AF

In searching for a "ghilli suit" image, I came across Wayfair, and this was listed under SOCCER EQUIPMENT?? :unsure::LOL::LOL::LOL:

The things that people will do :unsure:

Back