JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Having a conversation with a friend today about weird apps on our phones, and it got me thinking about what THPers have on there. What is the weirdest app you have on your phone?

Weird could be not mainstream or well known, or it could mean something rather strange.

Places I've pooped. As weird as it is, you can drop a pin in locations where you've found a clean restroom. I haven't used it for a while though.

• Admin
Places I've pooped. As weird as it is, you can drop a pin in locations where you've found a clean restroom. I haven't used it for a while though.

Wasn't that George Costanza's idea on Seinfeld? @ddec

Similar to @Hoosiermess all my odd ones are centered around bodily functions - poop places and fart machines. Of course I have the same sense of humor as my 8, 6 and 3 year old.

Farting never gets old.

Deer calls

I just opened the app, I forgot that when you drop a "pin" you hit the bombs away banner at the bottom and then get a section for notes. I'm chuckling all over again.

Similar to @Hoosiermess all my odd ones are centered around bodily functions - poop places and fart machines. Of course I have the same sense of humor as my 8, 6 and 3 year old.

Farting never gets old.
Unrelated to apps, I keep this on my desk at work when for when we need an awkward moment with customers...

1906D786-CDCA-46CD-BC80-880B1AD7527E.jpeg

The future looks bright :)

I don't know how weird it is, but I have an app on my iPhone that I can use to control my MacBook from my phone, it's like a remote mouse type app, I use it a lot when I have my laptop plugged into the computer and I don't want to use a wireless mouse, the app works great.

Whil.

It's some mindfulness nonsense that is part of my company's wellness bonus program.

PictureThis. You take a picture of a plant, flower, tree, weed, etc. and it identifies what plant it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn't that George Costanza's idea on Seinfeld? @ddec

He was a man that was ahead of his time. Give me a street and I'll tell you the best facility

Every app I have serves a purpose so it's not weird to me but my WeedMaps app might be weird to some people. Yup, they deliver.

Not weird, but I doubt most people have it would be my Daily Rosary app. I use it to pray the Holy Rosary every morning.

I have an app called Spectroid that shows sound waves and prints a chart of the last 30 seconds. I use it for doing sound at our church. This is what it looks like. If there is a constant buzz you can see where the line is on the bottom and kill that frequency.

Screenshot_20191112-181710_Spectroid.jpg

I guess it’s not weird if you’re a firearms enthusiast but I used to have an app that would show animation of how to break down different firearms. That came in handy a few times

Back