Weirdest food combo you enjoy.

French fries and coleslaw.

Mustard on fries.

Peanut butter and bologna sandwiches.

Doritos on a PBJ.... delicious

In southern Indiana everyone eats peanut butter sandwiches with their chili. Kind of a regional thing as I had always seen grilled cheeses everywhere else. They dip it in the chili as well. It's actually pretty good.

Also some of you all must have iron stomachs to eat some of the junk mentioned in this thread above.

I'm originally from there and think it might be because the schools in the 70's and 80's served peanut butter sandwiches on Chili day. Don't recall my parents and grand parents doing that combo at home.

Probably mean't to compensate for the abomination that is/was chili in the Midwest. Almost soup thin, lacked seasoning or spice, served with Kidney beans & spaghetti noodles.... Awful stuff.

I'm originally from there and think it might be because the schools in the 70's and 80's served peanut butter sandwiches on Chili day. Don't recall my parents and grand parents doing that combo at home.

Probably mean't to compensate for the abomination that is/was chili in the Midwest. Almost soup thin, lacked seasoning or spice, served with Kidney beans & spaghetti noodles.... Awful stuff.
It's pretty bad. Everyone complains about my chili being too hot and no noodles. It's the perfect heat IMO though. Kind of slow builds to a runny nose and a few beads of sweat on your forehead when you're done with the bowl.

Chili and cinnamon rolls.

Last edited:
Pizza with milk as a beverage

Pizza with milk as a beverage
My stepson has it that way all the time. That is the one thing I can't drink milk with. 🤷‍♂️

Don't do it much anymore but when I was younger I would drizzle honey on my scrambled eggs.

Don't do it much anymore but when I was younger I would drizzle honey on my scrambled eggs.

I eat my peas with honey
I've done so all my life
It makes the peas taste funny
But keeps them on my knife

Peanut butter, bacon and toast sandwich.
That actually sounds delicious. My favorite is peanut butter on hamburgers. Another is a local pizza joint's dessert pizza - peanut butter banana pizza with a cinnamon brown sugar sauce.

I've eaten a lot of weird things - alligator, rattlesnake, frog legs, turkey testicles, sea urchin with raw quail egg yolks (yum!), raw salmon eggs (sushi), kimchi, etc. I like trying new things and it's not very often I come across something that's a hard no.

A bit of ketchup with my mashed potatoes. Cold ketchup.
Dipping Wendy’s fries in the frosty.
Jelly on sausage patties.

I knew @Snickerdog would be here without question. But where is @j_sizzle9 with the mic drop?

#grandaddyknowledge

Probably nothing to weird but what comes to my mind are:
Cheetos with peanut butter
Popcorn dipped in buffalo, sriracha or other spicy sauces

I like mac n tuna once in a while, it's only good fresh. No way I am reheating that ish

A bit of ketchup with my mashed potatoes. Cold ketchup.
Dipping Wendy’s fries in the frosty.
Jelly on sausage patties.

I did the ketchup on mashed potatoes thing up until I got out of high school.

I guess my other weird one would be a grilled ham and cheese sandwich, then when its done, a bit of strawberry jam or jelly on it is good.

Back