Martsy

Reaction score
Handicap
18.5 GHIN
So I shot a new PB today and just posted it online...and I got this when I hit post score!

vsga_zps169fc4b4.png

I think that they really meant to say was..."you usually suck, did you make a typo"? haha...i hope i can get this message again real soon.

That's pretty funny right there!

I guess it help prevent mistakes
Congrats on the PB

haha nice.

That's funny. Hope you see that message again real soon asclong as it is lower than your norm.

I have had that happen. Take it as a compliment! Congrats on the PB!

Take it as a compliment for sure!

hahahaha that's funny Martsy! Tell them to bite it!

My dad had this recently. He'd posted a bunch of very mediocre scores, and then when he finally shot his handicap, it asked that. #ouch

Ha, I got that too when I posted my PB. I thought it was pretty funny then too. Congrats on the PB.

Congrats on the PB!

I saw this the 1st time I broke 70 and put it in GHIN....it felt good to hit that "POST" button, too.

Apparently GHIN is a wise guy. Congrats on the PB, keep seeing that message!

A strange way to make a compliment for sure. Congrats on the PB.

~Rock

I actually used to get that from my score posting as well. It did it when I threw in abnormally high rounds as well.

So funny you mentioned this because it happened to me last year when I shot my PB. I was using the mobile app and the same pop up happened it was kinda nice. Nice shootin!

I have had this happen a couple times... once when I shot my personal best (better by 9 strokes on my old home course) and once when I posted a 105.... which thankfully was far from average at that time.

You should be able respond. "You're damn right I want to post it"

Wardy had the same thing when e posted his Leprechaun score from Atlanta last year. Personal worst though... Haha Congrats buddy.

Nice dude! I would like to see that message a time or two. Congratulations bro!

I had that happen when I shot my personal best last year. Congrats on the PB!!

I forgot to add congrats on the PB.

Lol that's awesome. I think it's a compliment...... In a way. Congrats on your pb!

Funny stuff, congratulations and I hope you see the message again sooner rather than later.

I've had it happen both ways. When its from a low score it feels great but when its from a bad score its demoralizing.

Back