WellPutt Putting Mats

Forgot to buy today, will need to push this thru tomorrow.

Thanks for posting Dantonio.

They have them on Budget Golf - I'm debating between the 10' Start Mat and 10' Putting Mat.

as was mentioned above, pairing these with the puttout pressure putter would be fantastic methinks.

I have the 10 footer Putting Matt and using it with Puttout. Can't go wrong with it. I roll it for storage, "grass" on the outside so that it flattens immediately even with longer storage periods

I have the 10 footer Putting Matt and using it with Puttout. Can't go wrong with it. I roll it for storage, "grass" on the outside so that it flattens immediately even with longer storage periods

Great tip right there, appreciate it.

A good putting matt is towards the top of my wish list, hopefully can work it into the budget soon.

I haven't even touched my putt out since moving into the new house, the carpets are too thick/cushiony

Anyone have one of those for an extended time? Any grooves or wear?

A good putting matt is towards the top of my wish list, hopefully can work it into the budget soon.

I haven't even touched my putt out since moving into the new house, the carpets are too thick/cushiony

Anyone have one of those for an extended time? Any grooves or wear?

I've had it only for a year, but I train on daily basis. I also vacuum it weekly, which adds abuse. No marks nor wear visible.

I am a fan, I have an old birdie ball mat that I use and this is way better in every regard except one, the lack of actual holes. Like Dan mentioned though there are options for that. All the lines and stuff on the mat are very interesting to me

Not a bad price if the quality is there. I like the app to help with games and practice bc at times indoor putting can get boring

Not a bad price if the quality is there. I like the app to help with games and practice bc at times indoor putting can get boring
All putting practice to me gets boring without some sort of game. I might check out the app first actually

All putting practice to me gets boring without some sort of game. I might check out the app first actually

i don’t mind if it’s outside at the course, indoors I just can only stay engaged so long. The mirror to check they eyes and just work on form. At the course I can see the breaks and challenge myself better with speed and break

I am tempted by this one. My puttout matt is blah. I am certain I got one from the scrap end of a material roll. But I love daily putting practice. I dream of going a season without someone saying, “you could be a scratch golfer if you could putt.” ?

B2C795DC-88A7-471B-B078-1A70E0583173.jpeg
I have one and I’m a big fan.

This right here is high up on my list of wants for some practice. Putting is one of many "issues" with my game. :LOL:

Putting is some practice. It is 20 degrees outside but perfect inside..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 13
Little practice tonight. This Mat already seems to be paying off.

Works for some new putter practice.

Some serious sock and putter game right there!

Love this putter. Wish I could find modern another calamity Jane type blade. I have had this one forever.

I have one of these and really enjoy it.

It's been in my garage for a few years now. The lines are great, just be wary if there is any break in the putt. Not all floors are "flat/level"

Not sure how I missed this!

Interesting idea. I like the Stimp options, but I think I’d miss the satisfaction of a “holed” putt. I think that’s why I am so happy with my PuttOut trainer and putting green. Sharp looking design though, and I like the lengths.

Order placed. I couldn’t resist it any longer. Now the great wait for shipping from the Midwest.

Ponder mode is engaged. May need to
Wait until after the move.

Not sure how I missed this!

Interesting idea. I like the Stimp options, but I think I’d miss the satisfaction of a “holed” putt. I think that’s why I am so happy with my PuttOut trainer and putting green. Sharp looking design though, and I like the lengths.

I downloaded the app and looked at their training game. It’s all about distance control and learning to leave it 12-24 in past the hole. Since I need to learn to stop putting to “die at the hole”, this sold it for me.

I’ve got one in the Amazon cart. Now, to slip it in with some of the wife’s other purchases. :egyptian: :rolleyes:

I have the 10 footer Putting Matt and using it with Puttout also. I really like to practice on it when I'm going to play on courses that have greens matching this on the stimp meter speed. I just need to find a floor that has a warp in it like greens do.:rolleyes:

looks like a winner

Back