WellPutt Putting Mats

Canadan

You Are Great
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
I see a lot of people talking about wanting a home option for their putting practice, and these seem to be a decent price with some solid training elements built in.

Anyone using one? They range from basic to quite large.

1579880358700.png

Looks like there are stimp options as well, although when I clicked on this one the only option I can click on is "high speed" which is awfully quick for most experiences.

1579880432462.png

I just bought the premium mat and it is great! I love the app with with skills tests as well. I really feel this, plus the pressure putt will help me improve my putting.

Here are some in home pictures. It is longer than I anticipated. I got the 13 foot version.

My daughter loves it as well.

Attachments

• 8CD02990-6703-4A8D-BE2D-CC9D05D0028C.jpeg
    8CD02990-6703-4A8D-BE2D-CC9D05D0028C.jpeg
    120.3 KB · Views: 42
  • BDEE450B-2906-4719-921A-DAA5670D795F.jpeg
    BDEE450B-2906-4719-921A-DAA5670D795F.jpeg
    214.4 KB · Views: 46
  • 298B8159-2EAD-4207-AB8D-42DD1F7F490D.jpeg
    298B8159-2EAD-4207-AB8D-42DD1F7F490D.jpeg
    120.2 KB · Views: 46
So, no holes, just targets?

I see a lot of people talking about wanting a home option for their putting practice, and these seem to be a decent price with some solid training elements built in.

Anyone using one? They range from basic to quite large.

View attachment 8924650

Looks like there are stimp options as well, although when I clicked on this one the only option I can click on is "high speed" which is awfully quick for most experiences.

View attachment 8924654

Thanks for posting Dantonio.

They have them on Budget Golf - I'm debating between the 10' Start Mat and 10' Putting Mat.

I definitely want/need to improve the putting over the next few months.

The Arc to Arc Putting Stroke mat intrigues me as well, looks like I would be Standard (orange)

as was mentioned above, pairing these with the puttout pressure putter would be fantastic methinks.

Here are some in home pictures. It is longer than I anticipated. I got the 13 foot version.

My daughter loves it as well.

How thin is it? Any issues standing off it and putting on it?

So, no holes, just targets?
I didn't see anything on their website that had holes, although at that price it'd be tough to build anything out more significant (like adding depth to the mat).

How thin is it? Any issues standing off it and putting on it?

It is decent thickness. On hard flooring you will not have any issues. On carpet obviously it will compress some depending on your carpet thickness. I does does lay nice and flat, and provide a good rolling surface. I have it in my bedroom right now on carpet and I just use it from the one side and do not stand on it. it rolls great. I took a little effort (and I mean a little) to get it to roll flat on carpet but it does now.

I'm probably going to pick one up. First putting mat thats really grabbed my attention.

I didn't see anything on their website that had holes, although at that price it'd be tough to build anything out more significant (like adding depth to the mat).

correct, no holes, just images of them. Once you get on the app and run through the practice routine it makes sense. They want you rolling the ball over the hole to points past it most of the time.

It is decent thickness. On hard flooring you will not have any issues. On carpet obviously it will compress some depending on your carpet thickness. I does does lay nice and flat, and provide a good rolling surface. I have it in my bedroom right now on carpet and I just use it from the one side and do not stand on it. it rolls great. I took a little effort (and I mean a little) to get it to roll flat on carpet but it does now.

You don't roll it up? That is a concern for me, storing it.

correct, no holes, just images of them. Once you get on the app and run through the practice routine it makes sense. The want you rolling the ball over the hole to points past it most of the time.
I like all the lines. Helping to make sure your head is square and your stroke flows through the line.

You don't roll it up? That is a concern for me, storing it.

yes you can. But, once you unroll it, it almost immediately goes flat. Just took a min or two to get the corners flat. with the rubber backing it almost grabs the floor.

yes you can. But, once you unroll it, it almost immediately goes flat. Just took a min or two to get the corners flat. with the rubber backing it almost grabs the floor.

Ugh, I just want you to say it's bad so I don't go buy one :LOL:

I like all the lines. Helping to make sure your head is square and your stroke flows through the line.

That and you can see your stroke. If you take it back outside or inside or whatever. This plus the pressure putt. Which makes practicing putting addicting trying to get the ball to stay in that stupid little hole....

makes sense. I kinda like targets better than holes for practicing anyway. Aim small miss small. And targets are way better for speed control practice.

Ugh, I just want you to say it's bad so I don't go buy one :LOL:

If you do not buy one you are stupid.. how about that?? hahaha. Just kidding.

That and you can see your stroke. If you take it back outside or inside or whatever. This plus the pressure putt. Which makes practicing putting addicting trying to get the ball to stay in that stupid little hole....
Yeah, there are a couple of easy additions to add a hole to the mix. I like that as well.

Do these need to be laid out on a hard surface of can they be used on short office type carpet?

Nice looking mats. It is something I have wanted for a while, so maybe this gets me over the edge.

Do these need to be laid out on a hard surface of can they be used on short office type carpet?

Short carpet is fine. I have mine currently on some cushier carpet and it works great as long as I do not stand on it. The super short office carpet will be no issue.

Anyone want to buy a puttout mat so I can justify buying of these?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

This or a puttout mat needs to happen this year.

Wish I had space for one

I like mine. 13ft fits basement floor nicely.

20200112_210449.jpg

Interesting this looks like something that could help a lot. Price point is right in line too...

Back