Western Birch Tees

Stop.

order some too.. come on.. jump off the bridge. It’s your fault for showing us the bridge in the first place..

order some too.. come on.. jump off the bridge. It’s your fault for showing us the bridge in the first place..
If I hadn’t just found two more boxes of THP epoch tees I would!

I've seen these in the wild more now, and I have zero idea why I'd want to try them but I do haha

A tee is a tee is a tee right?
That is why I am confused with myself on why I am even entertaining the idea. Seeing them in golf galaxy makes it easier to randomly buy though

That is why I am confused with myself on why I am even entertaining the idea. Seeing them in golf galaxy makes it easier to randomly buy though
for 10 dollars instead of 7 on the website!

They look nice but I love the epoch tees! Can use one for an entire round assuming I don’t lose it!

Fully admit that I’ve been considering picking up some of these. The colours are so fun! Someone at my home course has been playing them and I find their broken bits and it’s just a continued teaser!

But I also just bought some awesome Epoch tees with blue and white stripes…

Fully admit that I’ve been considering picking up some of these. The colours are so fun! Someone at my home course has been playing them and I find their broken bits and it’s just a continued teaser!

But I also just bought some awesome Epoch tees with blue and white stripes…
That's the hard part about being an epoch guy... "waiting until they break" is a years long battle hahaha

That's the hard part about being an epoch guy... "waiting until they break" is a years long battle hahaha
I seriously think I’ve used 5 tees all year - not counting when I use a broken onefor an iron shot.

I had to stop using one tee because it didn’t have any paint left from being put in and taken out of the ground so many times! And the marker line I drew on didn’t last a round.

The Western Birch ones are very nice though, and I can get Canadian shipping!

I like these…

86790357-7537-42E1-9AEE-561724570205.jpeg

F087303E-3F29-420C-8885-5476C1A6F593.jpeg

I seriously think I’ve used 5 tees all year - not counting when I use a broken onefor an iron shot.

I had to stop using one tee because it didn’t have any paint left from being put in and taken out of the ground so many times! And the marker line I drew on didn’t last a round.

The Western Birch ones are very nice though, and I can get Canadian shipping!

I like these…

View attachment 9025108
Such a Leafs fan hahahaha

That's impressive how well that held up. Definitely got my interest. Checking their website now. I have to admit, I read the thread title multiple times as "Western Birch Trees" and was very very confused till I opened it up.

Such a Leafs fan hahahaha
Through and through! And there must be a lot of other smart people if the blue/white stripes are stock items!

haha I bought four packs.

The colors will surprise no one.
I mixed it up pretty good! Doubled up on the gold ones though.

I’ve use these and I echo @Jman they are durable as hell!

These make an excellent gift. This is like my definition on not necessarily something I would buy myself but love to use it when I have it

Back