Western Birch Tees

and i hate you all for making me look so hard at these...might buy a pack to see if they really hold up (not that i don't trust anyone). they look dope as hell.
I just asked about the tee game people have on twitter..

Some have commented that they are insanely durable, almost at the plastic level.

Some have commented that they are insanely durable, almost at the plastic level.

I guess I should have just bought one box then.. But where is the fun in that??

can I try to break one in a few weeks?

That’s my issue with dark color tees too, especially when they fly into the rough around the tee. I always stick with a white based tee now.
Does the white tee not mark up your driver with these? That's been my issue with white in the past.

Does the white tee not mark up your driver with these? That's been my issue with white in the past.
I have not used these white based tees to comment on that, I use evolve epoch tees and don’t have that issue

My wallet did not need to see that you can order custom tees through them....

AD2C5B4B-F7A9-4A71-902C-1276962F419F.jpeg

What the heck. Mine have not arrived yet!!

Ive been playing these off and on (along with a bunch of other wooden tees) for the past year now. I find them to be a little more durable than a regular, no-name wood tee.
Id definetly buy them again, although I dont think that I would go out of my way to seek them out.

Here they are!!

7145EC03-A11C-464F-B547-83B2B039BBE3.jpeg

Back