Western Birch Tees

cotton candy and boy blue were must buys.
I went with old school Blue Jays tee and the dark wood blue today.. Should have gone with the cotton candy haha

got me a pack that should accent Team Paradise blue quite nicely

This thread went a bit nuts. I love it!!!
I’m a sucker to try to color coordinate. Once I saw this thread pop with good reviews of the longevity I was in.

Reality is, you could have just driven over to them and picked it up hahaha
Very true, did not realize they were based here. Gotta support local now and I’m going to be peddling these to everyone haha

Excited to get these out and onto the tee. Forgot them yesterday 😢

This thread keeps popping up, and my self-restraint has kept me from making another golf purchase so far. But wow it’s been rough! Such great looking tees!

One thing though, I was given a WB tee at the course to try out and I found that it didn’t fit into the tee holder cutouts on my push cart because of the extra thickness. Anyone else had that?

This thread keeps popping up, and my self-restraint has kept me from making another golf purchase so far. But wow it’s been rough! Such great looking tees!

One thing though, I was given a WB tee at the course to try out and I found that it didn’t fit into the tee holder cutouts on my push cart because of the extra thickness. Anyone else had that?
Try your pocket next time out. :ROFLMAO:

Try your pocket next time out. :ROFLMAO:
Yep, that’s where it ended up but it was getting kind of crowded between my pitch tool, ball market and tees. And before it’s mentioned, the other pocket is reserved for my phone - on account of the Arccos.

Very true, did not realize they were based here. Gotta support local now and I’m going to be peddling these to everyone haha
Where are they located?

Arent these similar to project Good Wood from Evolve? I dont know the backstory, but Good Wood is about replanting trees to make the tees and do similar designs.

Arent these similar to project Good Wood from Evolve? I dont know the backstory, but Good Wood is about replanting trees to make the tees and do similar designs.

I do need some more tees for a golf ball shadow box and they have ones that would fit the color scheme a little better. I wonder if Evolve would let me stop by and pick some up seeing as they're right down the road from me.

Back