Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say what....? I haven't updated my roster in three weeks.

Well, you won ya bum. Previous roster you set must have finally worked out again.

Gonna order a set of the sock style headcovers. Narrowed it down to two and can't decide which one.
What do you guys think?

Last edited:
The second one. Less white = less dirty looking over time. My white/green ones have already been retired.

I like the ones on the left,more contrast , which is more appealing to the humanoid sector.(not that there's anything different about Pete)

I like the ones on the left,more contrast , which is more appealing to the humanoid sector.(not that there's anything different about Pete)

Thanks Allan, those are actually the one's Pete liked too. I edited the pic and they changed order.

Thanks Allan, those are actually the one's Pete liked too. I edited the pic and they changed order.
Nice! I take back what I said about him

i like the left ones....going old school? had head covers like those in the late 70's, only mine were red, white and blue :banana:

i like the left ones....going old school? had head covers like those in the late 70's, only mine were red, white and blue :banana:

I've seen more guys using them lately, even on tour. Nice to have options. Since I've been looking at head covers,
there are some pretty cool ones out there. I like the patriotic or sport team ones too (Bills, Cowboys, Yankees).
You an Allan have some custom ones although I can't remember if you have the ones from your avatar on the bag.

I've seen more guys using them lately, even on tour. Nice to have options. Since I've been looking at head covers,
there are some pretty cool ones out there. I like the patriotic or sport team ones too (Bills, Cowboys, Yankees).
You an Allan have some custom ones although I can't remember if you have the ones from your avatar on the bag.
I do,Flying Pig and Pink Poodle,Aflac Duck

rocky and bullwinkle will come out when it is dry and the sun is shinning, too much of a hassle to clean them so they stay inside during bad weather :bananadance:

rough day on the sim, jimmy and i both put up 41's, he hit it well but had problems putting, i hit it like s&*t and had 2 3 putt greens, just could not get the feel, pushed ( no fade ) a drive or two, skulled a wedge or two, smothered a 8 eight iron, hit a couple of irons fat, nuked a six iron....but other than that, play pretty well....lol:bananadance:

rough day on the sim, jimmy and i both put up 41's, he hit it well but had problems putting, i hit it like s&*t and had 2 3 putt greens, just could not get the feel, pushed ( no fade ) a drive or two, skulled a wedge or two, smothered a 8 eight iron, hit a couple of irons fat, nuked a six iron....but other than that, play pretty well....lol:bananadance:

Sounds like my"A" game.

Had a good session at John Valle with Aaron today, rented one of the bays for an hour. Every swing isn't great, but the percentage of good swings is increasing.

BTW, I picked up a set of Altitudes on Ebay last night, 4-GW, regular graphite shafts, for $243. Unbelievable price.

And if you guys need any gear, especiallly balls, Big Oak has extended it's sale until tomorrow. They had Wilson Duos for $16.99 and I picked hip a couple dozen Srixon Z-Stars for $25 each.

It was a great hour of practice. In the same boat as Jim - some good swings, some bad, but the amount of good were increasing.

Looking forward to getting over there next weekend for more work.

It was a great hour of practice. In the same boat as Jim - some good swings, some bad, but the amount of good were increasing.

Looking forward to getting over there next weekend for more work.
Nice to see everyone's still swinging!I'll be at Paddock tomorrow.Pete's the only"True Golfer"we have right now...hope he's playing well and having a great time(I know he is,it's a THP event)..............How about Rob?Hope he's on the mend very quickly,we lost alot of white junk over the past few days and it won't be long now! Rob..................keep us informed!

Had a good session at John Valle with Aaron today, rented one of the bays for an hour. Every swing isn't great, but the percentage of good swings is increasing.

BTW, I picked up a set of Altitudes on Ebay last night, 4-GW, regular graphite shafts, for $243. Unbelievable price.

And if you guys need any gear, especiallly balls, Big Oak has extended it's sale until tomorrow. They had Wilson Duos for $16.99 and I picked hip a couple dozen Srixon Z-Stars for $25 each.

That's a great price on the Duos. If anyone can grab a dozen for me I'll square up at our next get together.

Nice to see everyone's still swinging!I'll be at Paddock tomorrow.Pete's the only"True Golfer"we have right now...hope he's playing well and having a great time(I know he is,it's a THP event)..............How about Rob?Hope he's on the mend very quickly,we lost alot of white junk over the past few days and it won't be long now! Rob..................keep us informed!

I'll be at Paddock later tonight. Waiting for emails from Terry Hills or BTC. They will probably be two of the earlier courses to open and I will be there.

I'll be at Paddock later tonight. Waiting for emails from Terry Hills or BTC. They will probably be two of the earlier courses to open and I will be there.

Hickory Stick tweeted that they are hoping to open by end of March, first week of April.

Hickory Stick tweeted that they are hoping to open by end of March, first week of April.

They must be renting aircraft engines to blow dry the course :bulgy-eyes:

I was surprised they were tweeting it.. I am thinking mid-April for courses

Jim, the drainage there is pretty impressive. I would not be surprised.

How about Rob?Hope he's on the mend very quickly,we lost alot of white junk over the past few days and it won't be long now! Rob..................keep us informed!

I'm here, doing pretty good actually, thanks.

Still some pain, some days it just effin hurts and it burns a lot but they say that's nerves. Healing nicely though so far, I was truly lucky.

I actually got out of the house tonight for a little bit, it's quite the circus getting out haha. A friends band was playing at the bar some of you ate at after the Conklin round. I'm going to pay for it but it was nice to get out, even just a short time.

I'll update any major changes, thanks for checking in on me, appreciate it.

I'm here, doing pretty good actually, thanks.

Still some pain, some days it just effin hurts and it burns a lot but they say that's nerves. Healing nicely though so far, I was truly lucky.

I actually got out of the house tonight for a little bit, it's quite the circus getting out haha. A friends band was playing at the bar some of you ate at after the Conklin round. I'm going to pay for it but it was nice to get out, even just a short time.

I'll update any major changes, thanks for checking in on me, appreciate it.
Glad to see you're progressing.....by all the chatter here,season isn't far off(as I watch the flakes falling)Heal quickly!
Anyone hear from Pete?Wonder how he played,looks like it was another epic THP event!Can't wait for OC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back