Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you mean seniors tour for Maddog! :alien:
Wow! If I had said that I would be crushed and put in a trash compactor just to make sure!

FYI: Anyone that was interested in playing in the NYSGA Amateur Tournament at Irondequoit Country Club on May 12, 2014,
there are only 7 spots left out of 96.

FYI: Anyone that was interested in playing in the NYSGA Amateur Tournament at Irondequoit Country Club on May 12, 2014,
Are you, or anyone else out there playing in it?

I am not going to play in the Irondequoit, but I am leaning towards playing in the tournament at Ravenwood.

I am not going to play in the Irondequoit, but I am leaning towards playing in the tournament at Ravenwood.

I am looking at that one as well(Ravenwood). Also still looking at the Kaluyaht one out at Turning Stone.

I am looking at that one as well(Ravenwood). Also still looking at the Kaluyaht one out at Turning Stone.

I need to go back and check - what is the date of the tournament at Kaluyaht?

Going to try to do Ravenwood, there were about 40 spots taken so far. I also want to do Transit Valley CC since it's in my backyard.
Ravenwood is Friday and Transit Valley CC is the following Monday. That would be a nice long weekend of golf.

Are you, or anyone else out there playing in it?
Pete, Jeanne is playing Irondequoit.If you want to join us you're more than welcome. I'm also in Bellvue,Ravenwood(registered already)

I would do Kaluyhat, but I am leaving for Italy 2 days later for 2 weeks. Don't think I can swing that at work.

I would do Kaluyhat, but I am leaving for Italy 2 days later for 2 weeks. Don't think I can swing that at work.
Nice! It'll be a great time to go.

I'm ready. Sign up and request to be paired together.
Let's get a tally of who's playing which tourneys and we can always call Andrew to have us paired or at least close if there's more than a foursome.I'm sure he'd do that for the first few tourneys.

Promising site this afternoon..........Walden Golf Range has OPENED!

Let's get a tally of who's playing which tourneys and we can always call Andrew to have us paired or at least close if there's more than a foursome.I'm sure he'd do that for the first few tourneys.
I'll work on this today or tomorrow. I'd like to play in as many as I can.

Promising site this afternoon..........Walden Golf Range has OPENED!

If I had my clubs in the car I'd leave work a little early and head over, oh well.
Gonna be cold again through next week but then it's looking good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back