Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll call in a bit How many of us Jim?

No idea for sure. Only definites were you, myself, pete and chop stixx (haven't caught his name yet) that was for the morning round I believe. 8am and 1pm tee times would be great if possible.

No idea for sure. Only definites were you, myself, pete and chop stixx (haven't caught his name yet) that was for the morning round I believe. 8am and 1pm tee times would be great if possible.
OK,I'll put in for a foursome on Sat. at both times. OK......TerryHills on Saturday first teetime 8:32am second teetime 1:04pm we are booked under my name.

I'm in

Allan anyway we can call back and get to two time slots for each the morning and the afternoon? Sounds like we're going to have at least 5 for the morning. If we can't get six I can try and get my buddy to join for at least the morning.

OK......I changed it to two teetimes in the morn. and afternoon. 8:32 and 8:40 am 1:04 and 1:12 pm for threesomes(or however we want to split it!)

Allan anyway we can call back and get to two time slots for each the morning and the afternoon? Sounds like we're going to have at least 5 for the morning. If we can't get six I can try and get my buddy to join for at least the morning.
Already done!

I'm still in for Saturday, I will be bringing my buddy Paul with me so I am glad you got two tee times! I probably will only be able to play the morning round, but I am excited to meet you guys. BTW my name is Joe, but you can refer to me by my UN too.

I'm still in for Saturday, I will be bringing my buddy Paul with me so I am glad you got two tee times! I probably will only be able to play the morning round, but I am excited to meet you guys. BTW my name is Joe, but you can refer to me by my UN too.

Awesome! Looking forward to meeting you buddy.

Looking foreward to it!

Arrowhead looks like a fantastic course, even the club house looks top notch.

Arrowhead looks like a fantastic course, even the club house looks top notch.
It is in the best shape I've ever seen it. If Pete's up to it,maybe we could play Sunday?

OK......I changed it to two teetimes in the morn. and afternoon. 8:32 and 8:40 am 1:04 and 1:12 pm for threesomes(or however we want to split it!)
This is perfect! Thanks Allan!

It is in the best shape I've ever seen it. If Pete's up to it,maybe we could play Sunday?

Unfortunately I can't play Sunday. I'll be headed back to Albany after the 36 on Saturday.

It's under an hour away, I'll definitely check it out at some point.

I'll be there for an afternoon round.

Hi Guys. I grew up in WNY and still frequent the area a few times a year. I'm originally from Brocton, NY in Chautauqua Co. Left in '92 for greener pastures here in Ohio.
So far it's worked out.:banana: If I get up that way over the summer hopefully I can get with you good folks and play a round somewhere. I still have lots of family up there
in the Fredonia-Dunkirk area and try to get up there for a Bills game and a few Sabres games if the weather allows. :alien2:

Nice to have you on the thread. I get course updates from Tri-County Country Club in Forestville, NY. Looks like a nice course and have been wanting to try it. Have you played it and maybe that would be a good location to play next time you're in town.

Hi Guys. I grew up in WNY and still frequent the area a few times a year. I'm originally from Brocton, NY in Chautauqua Co. Left in '92 for greener pastures here in Ohio.
So far it's worked out.:banana: If I get up that way over the summer hopefully I can get with you good folks and play a round somewhere. I still have lots of family up there
in the Fredonia-Dunkirk area and try to get up there for a Bills game and a few Sabres games if the weather allows. :alien2:

Awesome you stopped in to say hi! Definitely give us a heads up anytime you're in the area! We love meeting new people and love playing golf!

Oh man almost forgot I gotta call Terry Hills to see if I can use my reciprocal for Saturday. Allan you said it's under your name?

Oh man almost forgot I gotta call Terry Hills to see if I can use my reciprocal for Saturday. Allan you said it's under your name?

I think you did that last year and the whole foursome got a discounted rate. That wasn't a bad deal. :)

I think you did that last year and the whole foursome got a discounted rate. That wasn't a bad deal. :)

I forgot about that! Lol!

Probably a dumb question, but what's a reciprocal?

I've got my reciprocal course list too. I plan on getting out with you fellas sometime this summer, I'm making it a must do. Here's a list of the courses I get discounted rates to. If anything jumps out and people can play that would be fun. If not, I still plan on getting some rounds in with you guys somewhere!! Edit: This is 2013 but there's no difference besides one course I think in Batavia somewhere
a3apyqup.jpg

Probably a dumb question, but what's a reciprocal?

Certain courses team up with each other to allow their members to play different courses for only the cost of the cart fees. Even tho they jack those up too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back