Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got my reciprocal course list too. I plan on getting out with you fellas sometime this summer, I'm making it a must do. Here's a list of the courses I get discounted rates to. If anything jumps out and people can play that would be fun. If not, I still plan on getting some rounds in with you guys somewhere!! Edit: This is 2013 but there's no difference besides one course I think in Batavia somewhere
a3apyqup.jpg

Terry Hills is on there. Any chance you can make one of the rounds this Saturday?

Terry Hills is on there. Any chance you can make one of the rounds this Saturday?

Oh nice! I didn't realize that was one you guys you like to play, that's great. This weekend is out for me we're rearranging some stuff in the house to make it easier for the dog who's having her surgery on Monday. We will make it happen tho!

Oh nice! I didn't realize that was one you guys you like to play, that's great. This weekend is out for me we're rearranging some stuff in the house to make it easier for the dog who's having her surgery on Monday. We will make it happen tho!
Do your best to hook up with us,we have a great time!

OK......I changed it to two teetimes in the morn. and afternoon. 8:32 and 8:40 am 1:04 and 1:12 pm for threesomes(or however we want to split it!)

Just trying to figure out who we have for the rounds so far.
Jimmy (am & pm)
Pete (am & pm)
Jim (am & pm)
Dean (am & pm)
Allan (am)
Joe (am)
Paul(am)
Andy (pm)
Hope I'm not forgetting anyone.
Anyone else interested please chime in.

Last edited:
Jimmy (am & pm)
Pete (am & pm)
Allan (am & ?)
Joe (am)
Paul(am)
Andy (pm)
Jim (? &?)
Put Dean down for whatever you want. I'm dragging him regardless of what he tells me.

Put Dean down for whatever you want. I'm dragging him regardless of what he tells me.

I guess if you're dragging him we'll put him down for 36 :)

wish i was playing saturday....have to umpire a double header on saturday.

subbed in league on tuesday night, shot 38, 1 birdie, 3 bogies....had 15 putts, not a bad round, should have shot at 37!

Nice to have you on the thread. I get course updates from Tri-County Country Club in Forestville, NY. Looks like a nice course and have been wanting to try it. Have you played it and maybe that would be a good location to play next time you're in town.

Awesome you stopped in to say hi! Definitely give us a heads up anytime you're in the area! We love meeting new people and love playing golf!

Thanks Gents. I haven't played Tri-County. I've played the following but it's been a few years for some:

Chautauqua Point in Mayville (Beautiful course on Chautauqua Lake)
Hillview in Fredonia
Sugarhill in Westfield (used to be called the Vineyard if I remember correctly)
Pinehurst in Westfield

There may be a couple of others but I think that's the ones I remember. Of those my favorite was definitely Chautauqua Point and then Hillview.

The only one I didn't like was Sugarhill in Westfield.
I appreciate the invite and I'm hoping to get up there later this summer. I'll be in Olean at the end of this month but I hate to say no time for golf. :banghead:

Update for Saturday....I rebooked as 2 foursomes for both rounds so there would be no problems.I will not be in the afternoon round but with the headcount that Andy put up,should be no issue, Beautiful day on tap also...........80 and sunny!

I will see some of you guys in 3 weeks!

this weekend gathering looks liek a lot of fun, I wish I could attend.

Update for Saturday....I rebooked as 2 foursomes for both rounds so there would be no problems.I will not be in the afternoon round but with the headcount that Andy put up,should be no issue, Beautiful day on tap also...........80 and sunny!

Golf, beautiful day, and THPers does it get any better?! Oh wait it does Terry Hills has great hot dogs!

I've got my reciprocal course list too. I plan on getting out with you fellas sometime this summer, I'm making it a must do. Here's a list of the courses I get discounted rates to. If anything jumps out and people can play that would be fun. If not, I still plan on getting some rounds in with you guys somewhere!! Edit: This is 2013 but there's no difference besides one course I think in Batavia somewhere
a3apyqup.jpg

Livingston (challenging but a great course, the greens are FASTTT)
Lima Island Oaks (Great course and maintained well, Hole #2 is an island green par 3 hole)
Farview (Beautiful views and really cool layout. It's at one of the highest elevations in the county and the greens are huge muli-tiered)

Jimmy (am & pm)
Pete (am & pm)
Allan (am & ?)
Joe (am)
Paul(am)
Andy (pm)
Jim (? &?)

Put me down for both right now. We'll see what happens after the first round.

I better win this damn tournament to make up for missing out on this weekend with you guys.

I better win this damn tournament to make up for missing out on this weekend with you guys.

Just play your game buddy and make some putts and I'm sure you'll be in the mix!

Jimmy (am & pm)
Pete (am & pm)
Allan (am & ?)
Joe (am)
Paul(am)
Andy (pm)
Jim (? &?)

Looks good to me, just confirmed with my buddy Paul. Can't wait to meet/play a round with you guys!

Looks good to me, just confirmed with my buddy Paul. Can't wait to meet/play a round with you guys!

It's going to be awesome!! I'm excited.

wish i was playing saturday....have to umpire a double header on saturday.

subbed in league on tuesday night, shot 38, 1 birdie, 3 bogies....had 15 putts, not a bad round, should have shot at 37!

Mike, sorry you can't make Saturday. We'll have to get out for a round again soon.

Just play your game buddy and make some putts and I'm sure you'll be in the mix!

Thanks buddy, if my tee shots are feeling good, I'll be in contention.

Just got an invite to a Niagara Falls Country Club 2-day Junior Invitational. Yes!!! Everyone been getting out a lot lately?

Just got an invite to a Niagara Falls Country Club 2-day Junior Invitational. Yes!!! Everyone been getting out a lot lately?
Congrats! Play well,I'll be there in Sept.for NYSGA,cannot wait!

Hope you play as well as the last tournament you posted on. Keep us updated!
Not getting out as much as I'd like but that's life :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back