Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about this place too, it looks good.

I know I shouldnt, but I checked the weather forecasts for next weekend and.... NO SNOW!

(I hope the partyplaner441 dont read this post)

That's because the snow is coming this weekend....

#winteriscoming

Looking forward to teeing it up with you fellas next weekend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm fairly certain I'll be in for the 9th unless something changes last minute. How far is the course from the Galway area that we'll be playing?

I'm fairly certain I'll be in for the 9th unless something changes last minute. How far is the course from the Galway area that we'll be playing?

haven't finalized a course yet. But I would say no more than 30 minutes max.

Unfortunately I'm out for next Sunday, have a work meeting that morning that just came up. Here's to a short winter in WNY so we can have a spring outing soon!

Confirmed with Amanda. We're coming to Galway this weekend so just let me know the course and time for Sunday boys!

Have fun guys, sounds like a fun outing.

I'm cleared if there is still room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I should have time to call around places this afternoon and see who has done what with their greens. I know I am playing Saratoga Lake this morning, but I know they have already punched and sanded their greens within the last couple of weeks.

I should have time to call around places this afternoon and see who has done what with their greens. I know I am playing Saratoga Lake this morning, but I know they have already punched and sanded their greens within the last couple of weeks.

Thanks for doing this Dean! As of the last count, I think we have 8, so we would need two groups.

at what time do you think we should tee off? I will already be there, but playing too early might make it dificult on the massachuset guys

we were thinking of Sunday November 9

1- O'Carroll

2- Ddec
3- OITW
4- gr8driv
5- MPlefty
6- mtpeterson
7- Scarnici

8- chopstixxx

9- chopstixxx +1

that gives us 9, so we would be looking to fill a 3rd group

Might try and swing meeting you guys out in Albany the 9th. Going to talk to Amanda to see if we can go to Galway for the weekend that weekend.
Here is the list of people confirmed with Jimmy replacing chopstixx:
1- O'Carroll
2- Ddec

3- OITW
4- gr8dryv
5- MPlefty
6- mtpeterson
7- Scarnici

8- Six4Three5

I will be away for the weekend, but will definitely be able to play Sunday whenever we tee off. Hungover golf is the best golf right?

Love it Pete!! Would love to ride with my boy Christian if you guys don't mind! We've talked about getting together for awhile now.

Ok here are the details. I found a course that has not punched their greens yet. http://vanpattengolf.com/

Made 2 tee times, 1032 and 1040. Cost is 40 a man, which includes your cart.

Ok here are the details. I found a course that has not punched their greens yet. http://vanpattengolf.com/

perfect, do you know if the range will be open?

This is one of my favorite courses in the area. One of those that the tee boxes and hole layouts just seem to fit my eye. Unfortunately I only ever play it once a year in a tournament, and this year, the tournament was during that dark three month period when I had a cast on my arm. So yes, I am looking forward to this!

This is one of my favorite courses in the area. One of those that the tee boxes and hole layouts just seem to fit my eye.

So you're saying it's wide open? :) Have a great round guys, wish I could have joined you.

I haven't played here all year. I'm looking forward to it.

it will be fun, wanna come?

you were on the list, I'm looking forward to meet you

Thanks but I can't make it. I may be done for the year unless some good weather sprouts after this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back