Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got in from work.. Drove by the airport - good luck seeing the terminal.

7y8y9usu.jpg

Just got in from work.. Drove by the airport - good luck seeing the terminal.

7y8y9usu.jpg

I can't see my mailbox.................it's 250 feet from the house,but still!

Mike Seidel from the Weather Channel is in Irondequoit..............looks really ugly!

Saw this tweet today and had a good laugh. I think this accurately sums up this winter:

zurata5u.jpg

Saw this tweet today and had a good laugh. I think this accurately sums up this winter:

zurata5u.jpg

Aaron,it started in November...not December! Paid in full for OC(when do we get to practice outside?) Oh boy,thunder snow,dogs are freakin' Never heard it before

I can't see my mailbox.................it's 250 feet from the house,but still!

The wind that is blowing right now off Lake Ontario is ridiculous.

The wind that is blowing right now off Lake Ontario is ridiculous.

Wind is coming from the north so I've got a 3 foot drift on the deck(dogs are 10 inches tall) not good

Jim and Mike are gonna be two busy guys tonite.

I've been out 4x now to clear the driveway...winning :)

Good job! Can you make it to the town?:bashful:

I'm going to assume if your mailbox is 250 feet away, you've got a plow service :)

I'm going to assume if your mailbox is 250 feet away, you've got a plow service :)

Your assumption is in the affirmative. 11.5 acres and I'm on the near side,thank heavens.

Your assumption is in the affirmative. 11.5 acres and I'm on the near side,thank heavens.

11.5 acres?! You should have a full golf practice setup...green, bunkers, driving range, etc..

I will say this much - having this much time at home - I remembered to update my fantasy teams. :)

Pete, you won last week, so I expect your picks to be in :)

worked 16 hours and you know what? people are not getting any smarter this winter, you would think that they would remember how to drive in the winter weather around here and that they would be smart enough not to go out unless their health or well being counted on them going out....just a little venting guys...thanks for listening...can't wait to see something green soon

Sure makes a 16 inch snow dump a lot easier when you don't have to go anywhere.

Can't wait to get out of here to Ocean City at the end of the month.

worked 16 hours and you know what? people are not getting any smarter this winter, you would think that they would remember how to drive in the winter weather around here and that they would be smart enough not to go out unless their health or well being counted on them going out....just a little venting guys...thanks for listening...can't wait to see something green soon

Tell that to my FIL, nothing stopping him from going out to Tim Horton's for his coffee.

Tell that to my FIL, nothing stopping him from going out to Tim Horton's for his coffee.

Doesn't Tim Horton's sell bags of their coffee? Not going to lie, I wouldn't be running out in a storm for their coffee. I don't even go in good weather. :)

Hope everyone stayed safe and wasn't effected too badly with the storm! I had to work quite a bit the last few days so made the storm not so bad because I had to stay busy. Tomorrow is 45 and sunny! Let's hope it melts off a good bit of it!

Doesn't Tim Horton's sell bags of their coffee? Not going to lie, I wouldn't be running out in a storm for their coffee. I don't even go in good weather. :)

Me neither, some people are obsessed with their coffee. I drink pretty much any coffee and they provide it free at work anyways.

I guess the extra time at home couldn't get the MC boys to pick their golfers, even with the reminders :)

Me neither, some people are obsessed with their coffee. I drink pretty much any coffee and they provide it free at work anyways.

I guess the extra time at home couldn't get the MC boys to pick their golfers, even with the reminders :)

Got my picks in,while sipping my cup of coffee. Not going anywhere for a few more days(keeping the salt off the Smart Car!)

How did everyone make out? We ended up with just shy of 18" south of Rochester. It was crazy yesterday but luckily no power outages or accidents. Well plenty of those just not from me haha

How did everyone make out? We ended up with just shy of 18" south of Rochester. It was crazy yesterday but luckily no power outages or accidents. Well plenty of those just not from me haha

Hard to tell, I think we got at least a foot, lot of drifting. Really wasn't that bad, no work, no driving, just shoveling a lot.
Heard Syracuse got the worst I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back