Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see you're progressing.....by all the chatter here,season isn't far off(as I watch the flakes falling)Heal quickly!
Anyone hear from Pete?Wonder how he played,looks like it was another epic THP event!Can't wait for OC.
One more round today buddy before heading back tomorrow. My rounds can be summarized simply by saying I forgot how to play on grass. Chunk city...stupid simulators. Driving the ball well, and up until this point, gasp, no sexy ball flight!

Regardless of all that, I've had a big old smile on my sunburned face out here knocking the ball around. I'm SO ready for winter to be over in NY.

One more round today buddy before heading back tomorrow. My rounds can be summarized simply by saying I forgot how to play on grass. Chunk city...stupid simulators. Driving the ball well, and up until this point, gasp, no sexy ball flight!

Regardless of all that, I've had a big old smile on my sunburned face out here knocking the ball around. I'm SO ready for winter to be over in NY.
Bottom line is "Enjoy"! I'm sure you're doing fine.........Andy and I hit at the Paddock Dome and had a good time.

Stopped by Big Oak and picked up a couple boxes of the Wilson Duos and a box of Nike 20XI for a total of $55.

In a side note totally forgot about Andy's post and didn't pick up any for him. Completely blew it on that part.

I'll be up in West Seneca for a few days this week for the Bball tournament and will have a free friday. Anyone know of any courses that might be open if it's decent out? I could play at any time on Friday too so if anyone would want to meet up for a round let me know.

Stopped by Big Oak and picked up a couple boxes of the Wilson Duos and a box of Nike 20XI for a total of $55.

In a side note totally forgot about Andy's post and didn't pick up any for him. Completely blew it on that part.

You're a jerk :)

I'll be up in West Seneca for a few days this week for the Bball tournament and will have a free friday. Anyone know of any courses that might be open if it's decent out? I could play at any time on Friday too so if anyone would want to meet up for a round let me know.

I 'm not aware of any courses open yet and I am not sure any will be open by Friday. The weather while it looks better, doesn't look promising for course to open this week.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Boy,you guys get mean when the sun doesn't shine.Let's hope real soon cuz,well, Andy............don't get Aaron mad cuz he'll throw my Smart Car at you!
I'll get you some Wilsons if need be:confused2: Hey,good hitting today.

Oh yeah? I'm in first for Fantasy too!! :)

Not for long and if you're not (a jerk), I'll take 1 of those dozen duos you picked up :)

Not for long and if you're not (a jerk), I'll take 1 of those dozen duos you picked up :)

You can have them after I am done with them :)

Allan's new "smart car".

If he can find any.....lol

It will be funny the next time we play and he finds himself thinking "I could have sworn my ball landed right here" throughout the round :)

Gearhead, how can you tell that from the pic? :)

chevrolet-camaro-ss-2010-5.jpg

V8's have that little "gap" or intake I believe would be the correct word right below the hood. Plus I don't think those wheels come with the V8 version, even tho they look better most of the time IMO. V6 or V8 Allan Camaro is gorgeous!

Told you you wouldn't be in 1st long, Aaron :)

chevrolet-camaro-ss-2010-5.jpg

V8's have that little "gap" or intake I believe would be the correct word right below the hood. Plus I don't think those wheels come with the V8 version, even tho they look better most of the time IMO. V6 or V8 Allan Camaro is gorgeous!

Gearhead, how can you tell that from the pic? :)

I'll let you how fast it runs when we take it down to Ocean City. Right around the time he asks me to take a turn driving. :)

That's right Jim,only a 6...........300Hp was enough for me,the 8 has 400Hp and I think Aaron would be burning WAY too much gas! I like the wheel covers better on mine.Gee Andy,you started a small issue.Glad we could get out though............next week is looking better!

That's right Jim,only a 6...........300Hp was enough for me,the 8 has 400Hp and I think Aaron would be burning WAY too much gas! I like the wheel covers better on mine.Gee Andy,you started a small issue.Glad we could get out though............next week is looking better!

Nice car, love the gun metal-like paint. I just got a Maxima with 290 HP, 300 HP is more than enough for some fun driving.

please tell me that the nice car has a standard shift? that is the only type of transmissions for a car like that !

please tell me that the nice car has a standard shift? that is the only type of transmissions for a car like that !
Mike,it's actually both. I can put it in drive and auto shift or put it in Manual and shift(6 speed) on the column. and I lied when I said 300Hp,it's actually 323Hp.
I hope Aaron can keep it under 150mph!

Finally a beautiful day! It gives promise to better days ahead,(even though we digress for the next several days)same old,same old............
Hoping in another week we have the potential to have a course actually open. Guess I'll stick to the Paddock for one more week.Stinkin' Jeanne is back in Arizona playing in a tourney and didn't invite any of us! That's ok,she'll kick our butts when she gets home. Hope everyone is getting to at least swing the clubs and keep the tempo.

tough day at the sim yesterday for me, jimmy was " dare i say, enfego". jimmy posted a 4 under 32 and one putt that should have dropped for a 31, he was striking the ball very well! i shot 38, 2 over par. bogeyed 3 of the last 4 holes, just started hitting the irons fat. can't wait to get outside!!!!

tough day at the sim yesterday for me, jimmy was " dare i say, enfego". jimmy posted a 4 under 32 and one putt that should have dropped for a 31, he was striking the ball very well! i shot 38, 2 over par. bogeyed 3 of the last 4 holes, just started hitting the irons fat. can't wait to get outside!!!!

You two carry those scores to grass.........Web.com tour!(I'll caddy!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back