Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone all set for tomorrow??

Have we confirmed if the Dean is making it?

Got a round in at Arrowhead with Allan yesterday. The course is in really, really nice shape. At under $40, best deal in the area too. Shot 91 with some good shots and just as many bad ones, typical round. Completely lost the most reliable club in my bag. Could not hit the 3 wood at all. Yanked everything low and left. Irons were a little better though.

Just got an invite to a Niagara Falls Country Club 2-day Junior Invitational. Yes!!! Everyone been getting out a lot lately?

That is awesome Casey, good luck!!

I'm all set for the afternoon round, can't wait! I'll be watching you guys come in on 18.

Got a round in at Arrowhead with Allan yesterday. The course is in really, really nice shape. At under $40, best deal in the area too. Shot 91 with some good shots and just as many bad ones, typical round. Completely lost the most reliable club in my bag. Could not hit the 3 wood at all. Yanked everything low and left. Irons were a little better though.

If it is any consolation, I was telling Jimmy that I have turned my 3 wood into a 3 wood/PW combo. Either hit it 260 or a really high 130 wedge shot. Driving me nuts.Pete got to see it last weekend and pretty sure he was shaking his head a few times.

Going to spend the weekend working on it.

If it is any consolation, I was telling Jimmy that I have turned my 3 wood into a 3 wood/PW combo. Either hit it 260 or a really high 130 wedge shot. Driving me nuts.Pete got to see it last weekend and pretty sure he was shaking his head a few times.

Going to spend the weekend working on it.

Lol, I hit one of those yesterday. Will never figure this game out. Last time out, every 3 wood hit was excellent, yesterday...opher.

All set, less than 24 hrs left! Paul and I will be there bright and early coming from Rochester :0) Can someone PM me their cell # since I have no idea what any of you guys look like!
-Joe

All set! Paul and I will be there bright and early coming from Rochester :0) Can someone PM me their cell # since I have no idea what any of you guys look like!
-Joe

I'll PM ya but just look for the Rickie wanna be lol.

All set, less than 24 hrs left! Paul and I will be there bright and early coming from Rochester :0) Can someone PM me their cell # since I have no idea what any of you guys look like!
-Joe
Look for THP logos on shirts,hats,bags,tattoos,etc:bulgy-eyes:

Anyone know what the cost will be for 18 on Saturday? Is everyone riding? Thanks!

$45 and riding carts only until after 2pm.

Price is definitely a bit steep. My buddy did say it's in real nice condition right now tho.

Price is definitely a bit steep. My buddy did say it's in real nice condition right now tho.

I can't remember if they let you pick which 2 9s you wanna play or if they just decide.
Not that familiar with the course to know which are the better 2 anyways.

I can't remember if they let you pick which 2 9s you wanna play or if they just decide.

I can't remember either honestly. But all 27 holes are comparable.

I can't remember either honestly. But all 27 holes are comparable.

You guys should at least play the other 9 for your 2nd round of the day.

They send you out according to the number of teetimes.Keeping everyone at a good distance.

Dean is OUT. I am still IN. What's the final numbers look like?

-Joe
I'm the same dimensions tall by wide. You'll find me standing next to the Rickie wannabe with the other stragglers that show up.

Dean is OUT. I am still IN. What's the final numbers look like?

I'm the same dimensions tall by wide. You'll find me standing next to the Rickie wannabe with the other stragglers that show up.

The bum! :)

Jimmy (am & pm)
Pete (am & pm)
Jim (am & pm)
Allan (am)
Joe (am)
Paul(am)
Andy (pm)

Looks like 2 threesomes in the am and just a foursome for the late round if Jim sticks around.

The bum! :)

Jimmy (am & pm)
Pete (am & pm)
Jim (am & pm)
Allan (am)
Joe (am)
Paul(am)
Andy (pm)

Looks like 2 threesomes in the am and just a foursome for the late round if Jim sticks around.

Lemme try to work some magic on my buddy Derrick to see if I can get him to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back