Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in, but can you move either of those courses closer to me? ;-)

Wish i could join you guys - have fun!

Not gonna be the same without you, Aaron. I'm sure you'll be back home for a round again next season but we'll have to return the favor with a road trip to Indy at some point.

hey guys.....been awhile since i have been behind the key board. how is everyone? hope your golf games are doing well, jimmy and i are in a toruny on the 11, maybe the 12th for me, have to work days on the 13th

hey guys.....been awhile since i have been behind the key board. how is everyone? hope your golf games are doing well, jimmy and i are in a toruny on the 11, maybe the 12th for me, have to work days on the 13th

Hi Mike, good to hear from you. Good luck in the tourney this weekend.

Hey Syracuse area folks - my wife and I are coming out for homecoming this weekend and were thinking of getting a round in instead of watching what's going to be a rough game. Any course suggestions in the area? The only course I played while I was there was drumlins.

Hey Jimmy and Mike, how'd the tourney go last weekend? We're running out of weekends for one last WNY outing before the season ends.

Hey Jimmy and Mike, how'd the tourney go last weekend? We're running out of weekends for one last WNY outing before the season ends.

Played really well the front 9 when Maddog didn't and we both play kinda poorly on the 2nd 9 and neither of us drove the ball well enough on the last 9 to be competitive in alternate shot. We were only a handful of shots off the lead, but just didn't have enough to make it count!

So Dean, Peter, lets get that discussion here, what would you guys prefer? saturday 8 or sunday 9?
We talked the other day about the Lake Placid area, but I am not sure if this is the best Idea given than in the mountains might be a bit colder.

anyone else want to join us?

So Dean, Peter, lets get that discussion here, what would you guys prefer? saturday 8 or sunday 9?
We talked the other day about the Lake Placid area, but I am not sure if this is the best Idea given than in the mountains might be a bit colder.

anyone else want to join us?
Either November 8 or 9 would work for me. I love the Lake Placid idea, but I have no idea what the weather will be like up there in the mountains. I've been there thanksgiving weekend in years passed, and it snowed every day.

Either November 8 or 9 would work for me. I love the Lake Placid idea, but I have no idea what the weather will be like up there in the mountains. I've been there thanksgiving weekend in years passed, and it snowed every day.

eew, snow, and the real thanksgiving was last weekend BTW

Lake Placid would be great. But I have a sneaky feeling there will be some snow on the ground then. Stupid mountains.

Lake Placid would be great. But I have a sneaky feeling there will be some snow on the ground then. Stupid mountains.
I can play this weekend, but Marty can't, so we could play locally.

yeah that what I tought too, would our odds be better if we go back to the Saratoga area?

I'd be down for one last local gathering but the 8th and 9th probably wouldn't work for me since it's my birthday on the 7th and I always have family stuff for those few days.

I just remembered that it will be my aniversary weekend, I will try to make it work anyways :)

I'd be down for one last local gathering but the 8th and 9th probably wouldn't work for me since it's my birthday on the 7th and I always have family stuff for those few days.

How was Oak Hill?

I'd definitely be down for 1 or 2 more. Hopefully we can sneak something in, in the first weeks of November.

I spoke with the boss at home and I will be available on Sunday November 9 for a round, or even a simulator round if there is too much snow by then.

I could probably make the 9th work. I'll have to check with the boss of course. Also depends where you play, Albany I could probably do Lake Placid might be a bit of hike. I'll stay updated on this though.

I spoke with the boss at home and I will be available on Sunday November 9 for a round, or even a simulator round if there is too much snow by then.

I could probably make the 9th work. I'll have to check with the boss of course. Also depends where you play, Albany I could probably do Lake Placid might be a bit of hike. I'll stay updated on this though.
I had a friend go to Lake Placid this passed weekend (non-golf) and it was already snowing. Nothing that accumulated on the ground, but I'd be shocked if the courses were still open up there November 8/9 (whatever that date is).

would love to see you Alex!

at that time of the year, I doubt going in the mountains would be a good idea anyways. last time we played, we went to Saratoga, a bit north of Albany, but if you wnat to come, I could go a bit further south.

Peter, wake up in your traning! do you have any course suggestion?

I had a friend go to Lake Placid this passed weekend (non-golf) and it was already snowing. Nothing that accumulated on the ground, but I'd be shocked if the courses were still open up there November 8/9 (whatever that date is).

would love to see you Alex!

at that time of the year, I doubt going in the mountains would be a good idea anyways. last time we played, we went to Saratoga, a bit north of Albany, but if you wnat to come, I could go a bit further south.

Peter, wake up in your traning! do you have any course suggestion?

I could do Saratoga, that should work. I'll check with the boss tonight and let you guys know.

I could do Saratoga, that should work. I'll check with the boss tonight and let you guys know.

Saratoga was nice, but I really dont mind trying another course. The thing is that I don't know the courses in that area, I would trust Peter to chose a nice one in the area

Saratoga was nice, but I really dont mind trying another course. The thing is that I don't know the courses in that area, I would trust Peter to chose a nice one in the area

Sounds good. I've never golfed in NY so whatever everyone picks would work for me, my biggest thing is the distance driving (yes I'm a wimp)

Sounds good. I've never golfed in NY so whatever everyone picks would work for me, my biggest thing is the distance driving (yes I'm a wimp)

you are in the boston area right? I think the albany/saratoga area is pretty much the same drive for us

you are in the boston area right? I think the albany/saratoga area is pretty much the same drive for us

Yup, I think it's around 31/2-4 hours for me, but I'm not 100% certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back