Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm down as well for one last local gathering, even tho my game has took a jump off the deep end during the fall months :0(

wanna come to the Albany area?

looking forward to meet you mtpeterson

thats the list I have from the posts we gathered, did I miss anyone?

O'Carroll
Ddec
OITW
gr8driv
MPlefty
mtpeterson

if this is accurate, we are looking for two more to complete the two foursomes.

Didn't get a confirmation, but I think Scarnici might be in as well.

Didn't get a confirmation, but I think Scarnici might be in as well.

oh yeah I forgot him, sorry

O'Carroll
Ddec
OITW
gr8driv
MPlefty
mtpeterson
Scarnici

wanna come to the Albany area?
Would this be on a Saturday or Sunday? Either way I could make it work, it would be me + 1.

Would this be on a Saturday or Sunday? Either way I could make it work, it would be me + 1.

we were thinking of Sunday November 9

1- O'Carroll

2- Ddec
3- OITW
4- gr8driv
5- MPlefty
6- mtpeterson
7- Scarnici

8- chopstixxx

9- chopstixxx +1

that gives us 9, so we would be looking to fill a 3rd group

Confirming I'm available to attend. Looking forward to it!

Hey all, just wanted to let you know I'm definitely in. Looking forward to it. Alex, I'll PM you sometime this week about a carpool

Hey all, just wanted to let you know I'm definitely in. Looking forward to it. Alex, I'll PM you sometime this week about a carpool

Sounds good we'll see who else is tagging along as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am off tomorrow, and the weather will be ugly up here, but it should look good in the Albany area!

are you guys available?

I am off tomorrow, and the weather will be ugly up here, but it should look good in the Albany area!

are you guys available?
I can't play tomorrow. I have a few meetings for work, and then might have to head out to Utica afterwork. Of course, it'll be GORGEOUS here tomorrow.

I can't play tomorrow. I have a few meetings for work, and then might have to head out to Utica afterwork. Of course, it'll be GORGEOUS here tomorrow.

ok, how long do you stay in Utica? I could change my day off to wednesday

ok, how long do you stay in Utica? I could change my day off to wednesday
It's actually just to meet up with a THPer who is in town from California (if we can make it work). This week is not good for me at all though. Wednesday and Thursday I'm providing some technical support (yes, I'm an accountant providing technical support--I work with morons) to one of our satellite offices and Friday I fly to Florida.

This week is not good for me. Esp with the election coming up next week.

all right, next time then

yesterday I was looking for a tee time for tomorrow and realised that most courses in my area are either closed or will close after after this weekend.

this makes me sad, it means that tomorrows round will be one of the last ones of the year....

yesterday I was looking for a tee time for tomorrow and realised that most courses in my area are either closed or will close after after this weekend.

this makes me sad, it means that tomorrows round will be one of the last ones of the year....

Martin, I've played into early December before if you ever want to make the long trek :)

Martin, I've played into early December before if you ever want to make the long trek :)
I think I was there for one of then at Hickory Stick. It wasn't bad.

Whats this nov 9th get together about? Id have to check the work schedule but its a maybe

Whats this nov 9th get together about? Id have to check the work schedule but its a maybe
These crazies all waiting until the very last weekend of the year the courses are open to try to get together. :)

We're looking to do something Sunday the 9th just a little north of Albany. Would be pretty awesome if you could make it.

These crazies all waiting until the very last weekend of the year the courses are open to try to get together. :)

We're looking to do something Sunday the 9th just a little north of Albany. Would be pretty awesome if you could make it.

hey we had to wait till some douche gets back from wrist injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back