Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello friends, just wanted to see if we had more info about Sunday the 9th? We're trying to figure out carpooling details for the Mass fellows. Looking forward to it.

Might try and swing meeting you guys out in Albany the 9th. Going to talk to Amanda to see if we can go to Galway for the weekend that weekend.

Might try and swing meeting you guys out in Albany the 9th. Going to talk to Amanda to see if we can go to Galway for the weekend that weekend.

it would be nice to meet you Jimmy!

Hello friends, just wanted to see if we had more info about Sunday the 9th? We're trying to figure out carpooling details for the Mass fellows. Looking forward to it.

if jimmy comes, that would make 10 of us meeting up.

for the course, I'd really like one of the local guys to make some calls because we dont really know the area and if courses will all be open.

I'll check around and see if we can avoid some aeration.

I'll check around and see if we can avoid some aeration.
Shoot me a text if you want to discuss. I'll be back from Florida on Monday and can make some calls if need be.

Stadium (we wouldn't go there anyway) is having their fallen leaves tournament on Sunday the 9th, so I expect most places to still be open.

Shoot me a text if you want to discuss. I'll be back from Florida on Monday and can make some calls if need be.

Stadium (we wouldn't go there anyway) is having their fallen leaves tournament on Sunday the 9th, so I expect most places to still be open.

I assume the clubs will be going to Florida with you.

I assume the clubs will be going to Florida with you.
Why else go to Florida? Although, I'll actually be playing in Georgia…

I'M thinking about bringing my better half and making it a weekend trip. Any suggestions on hotels and/or spas in the saratoga area?

I'M thinking about bringing my better half and making it a weekend trip. Any suggestions on hotels and/or spas in the saratoga area?

Are you looking for something in the downtown area?

Here are 3 I would recommend that are nice. There are certainly more. As for a Spa, I am not positive, but I'm sure Nerfny knows.

http://www.longfellows.com/ - down the road from Saratoga National
http://www.theinnatsaratoga.com/ - nice older place with lots of charm, short walk to downtown area
http://www.gideonputnam.com/ - this place has a spa. It's right in the middle of Saratoga State Park(which is a possible course we can play)

I'd check into the Gideon Putnam as well.

Well Andy and I played Arrowhead today. Fabulous course,greens are pristine and fairways are lush. Andy missed his eagle on hole 9 by three inches!
We just plain had a great day:act-up:

we checked putnam and it is full on that weekend, I will check the other two

do you guys know that place? http://brownsbeachresort.com/inn/

it's next to a camp that my parents friends own on the lake. Browns Beach was a place on the lake that had been closed for years, but just reopened this past summer. I really don't know much about this place though. Only that it is around the corner from my home course.

Well Andy and I played Arrowhead today. Fabulous course,greens are pristine and fairways are lush. Andy missed his eagle on hole 9 by three inches!
We just plain had a great day:act-up:

And we got the round in in under 3 hours. I love fall golf.

it's next to a camp that my parents friends own on the lake. Browns Beach was a place on the lake that had been closed for years, but just reopened this past summer. I really don't know much about this place though. Only that it is around the corner from my home course.

we ended up booking there for the weekend, I cant wait to play with all of you guys

we ended up booking there for the weekend, I cant wait to play with all of you guys
Canon ball contest? I don't think the lake is frozen just quite yet…

My favorite place to go in Saratoga is the Old Bryan Inn. I've never heard of the 15 church place, but that doesn't mean anything, as I don't head up there often.

My favorite place to go in Saratoga is the Old Bryan Inn. I've never heard of the 15 church place, but that doesn't mean anything, as I don't head up there often.

I was thinking about this place too, it looks good.

I know I shouldnt, but I checked the weather forecasts for next weekend and.... NO SNOW!

(I hope the partyplaner441 dont read this post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back