Westwood is Coming to America

Im actually surprised by this a little bit. Wasn't it last year that Lee said being #1 was more important to him than winning a major?

Pretty excited to hear this, looking forward to having him on the PGA Tour.

I thought you switched to supporting that Tiger fellow? Or was that for just one event? hehe

Im actually surprised by this a little bit. Wasn't it last year that Lee said being #1 was more important to him than winning a major?

He's finally getting his priorities right. Kudos to him for doing what's best to try to win a Major.

Outstanding. Might throw a tweet or 2 out to him and remind him that the great state of NC just won a major!

I wonder if it brings out the same success it has for Poulter and Donald? I kid. I kid.

I'm glad to see it. Anything that ups the level of competition on the PGA Tour is good news to me. Wonder what his schedule will look like.

I think its a great move. I do wonder if Monty grabbed an extra drum stick in disgust of this.

I wonder if it brings out the same success it has for Poulter and Donald? I kid. I kid.

Stop hating.

Hawk, he said he'd keep his status on the Euro Tour. Personally, I'll be glad to see him on the PGA Tour a bit more often. Apparently winning on the Euro Tour isn't the same as winning on the PGA Tour.

Great move for Westy imo. He needs to be in America. :) really though, hopefully it helps.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

I think he's just coming to the U.S. for the dental.

too late Lee. You're a loser, stay away hehe

This guy is making all sorts of good decisions lately...first the change to i20's, now moving to the US.

Looking forward to seeing him on the PGA Tour a bit more often. Hope he is able to get a major soon, he deserves ones.

Good move I think.. I mean who wouldn't want to live in America???

GReat move by him. getting up there in age and this gives him the best chance to win a major. Best quote of the article was at the end though...
Meanwhile US Open winner Webb Simpson says he does not know if he will be taking part in the year's next major - the Open Championship at Royal Lytham.The tournament starts four weeks on Thursday and Simpson's wife Dowd is expecting their second child in six weeks.
"Officially I don't know yet. The next eight weeks are going to be up in the air," he said.
However Webb's wife told reporters: "I don't think he is going to play the British Open just in case I go into labour."

I think its a great move. I do wonder if Monty grabbed an extra drum stick in disgust of this.

Hahahaha! This is the visual I get also, strange....

This excites me. I like Lee, very cool to see.

This is awesome. I really enjoy watching Lee play. I think it is a smart move for him.

I am happy to see the move. I would like to see more of them make the trip across the pond more often.

I think this is a great move for him, and for us as fans.

glad hes coming over seas. id love to see him win a major.

Well now we'll have a marquis player in the lesser events...hehe

I think its a good move and I hope this is the piece that changes his major luck. I'm not hating but I don't think it will.

Yay! I can't wait to see more of Lee!

Wasn't it just about a year ago that we were all hating on him for skipping several big US tournaments and for publicly dissing the PGA, USGA, or anything else American?

Back