WGC Accenture Match Play Championship [Spoilers]

I think Kaymer was trying off the tee for a little extra off the last few holes (especially when he goes right as left is his typical miss). If he keeps that up, he will lose. Gotta play your game in match play and not try to match your opponent. At least that is what the commentators are saying :D

Anyone else chuckle when Trevor Immelman is on during the Callaway commercial? "I win with Callaway". Yeah right, when is the last time he was even in contention?

No more so than I do with Dustin, Tiger, or anybody else really.

No more so than I do with Dustin, Tiger, or anybody else really.
Picking winners the past couple years has been like playing a 150 # keno ticket.

I think Bubba Watson would most likely intimidate 90 percent of the players off the tee, except for the one he just beat, JB Holmes. With that said, I don't think Kaymer will loose his cool from the Bubba cannon. Kaymer is pretty long off the tee as well.

I think Kaymer was trying off the tee for a little extra off the last few holes (especially when he goes right as left is his typical miss). If he keeps that up, he will lose. Gotta play your game in match play and not try to match your opponent. At least that is what the commentators are saying :D

It is? I always thought his miss was the push that fades as well.

Oh man - thought Kuch just had the hole in one! So darn close!!!!

JB - thats why I put the comment at the end about the commentators. I was just repeating what I heard them say.

Just glad that there is at least 1 great match on right now. Bubba and Kaymer in a good shootout.

It is? I always thought his miss was the push that fades as well.

Yea, the pushthenslice shot is common for people who normally play a draw. But he's been missing on both sides today.

JB - thats why I put the comment at the end about the commentators. I was just repeating what I heard them say.

Just glad that there is at least 1 great match on right now. Bubba and Kaymer in a good shootout.

Gotcha. No worries, just confused. That happens to me a lot. :beat-up:

creative pitch by watson. great result

Yea, the pushthenslice shot is common for people who normally play a draw. But he's been missing on both sides today.

Perhaps that was their point....he had just hit a good pull which is his common shot (typically just a draw). When he maybe tries to put a little extra on it, he goes right? I dunno....

Perhaps that was their point....he had just hit a good pull which is his common shot (typically just a draw). When he maybe tries to put a little extra on it, he goes right? I dunno....

maltbie has been talking about how quick he seems at the top of his swing. (No real transition at the top)

When was the last time you hit a 320 yard drive and were still away by 50 yards?

I think whomever plays against Biggsy might experience it. lol

I'm so used to being 40 or 50 yards behind people, I've become better at recognizing them from behind, lol. Thank goodness the short game has saved me.

I have been 50 yards behind people plenty of times- but I have never hit a 320 yard drive, let alone hit a 320 yard drive that looks like chump change compared to the other guys shot. Bubba out drove my average this year by 127 yards. Gus Driver + full PW = Bubba Driver

I have been 50 yards behind people plenty of times- but I have never hit a 320 yard drive, let alone hit a 320 yard drive that looks like chump change compared to the other guys shot. Bubba out drove my average this year by 127 yards. Gus Driver + full PW = Bubba Driver

Lol, I could hit the driver twice!

I think Luke Donald beat Kuchar faster than JB Holmes played the 18th and 19th hole

So true! Bubba is playing some great golf, but matched up against a dripping faucet like Holmes must have been agonizing for him... The German finally missed a putt. Bubba has been steady on those short ones today, sometimes his nemesis...

===== QUOTE thedue ====

I'm so used to being 40 or 50 yards behind people, I've become better at recognizing them from behind, lol. Thank goodness the short game has saved me.

===== /QUOTE ====

Never duey. You are the longest hitting short guy I know.

Haha, I wasn't even talking about you Bubba. I'm not even a help watching your ball, its outta sight.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Bubba-Kaymer match goes 18 at least. I hope.

I really like both these guys, but come on Bubba.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I've got Kymer for fantasy but I don't care if it screws me this week, I'm rooting for Bubba

No Bubba you got to make those. Well I did pick Kymer to win it all so guess I can't get to upset if he misses those putts.

Back