WGC Accenture Match Play Championship [Spoilers]

I've got Kymer for fantasy but I don't care if it screws me this week, I'm rooting for Bubba

Same with me Ron. I just have to root for Bubba. Heck I play golf locally with a guy named Bubba .

It sure would be nice if they showed the shots Bubba is playing. They talk about it then cut away without showing the result.

It sure would be nice if they showed the shots Bubba is playing. They talk about it then cut away without showing the result.

I don't think the camera can follow the ball in the air. they have trouble locating bubba's shots even when they hit the ground

Can someone explain to me why they aren't holing out, and how they are scoring like that?
I thought someone had to actually hole out and win the hole...

Looks like we lost around an hour of banter due to the server migration, looks like we're going to see an all Euro final with Kaymer vs. Donald. Bubba did good though, good job BUBBA!

That was kind of funny: Bubba wasn't sure who was closest to the hole from the fairway. So he shouts over from the rough to Kaymer "we got 170 to the front edge what about you?"
Kaymer's come back? "Our number's in meters so....."

Maltbie starts laughing and says "someone pull out a calculator"

Can someone explain to me why they aren't holing out, and how they are scoring like that?
I thought someone had to actually hole out and win the hole...

In match play you can always "Concede" a shot or a hole. Essentially they are offering the other person a "gimmie". It's part of the sportsmanship (and the strategy) that goes into match play. Since it isn't stroke play, the aggregate score doesn't matter and if your partner says the putt is good, then its good.

Nice putt... I was really worried about that one for him, since he has missed 2 knee knockers

C'mon Bubba! Even though I have Kaymer for fantasty I'd love to see precision vs. power tomorrow. Although I do believe that it's Kaymer's destiny to win this event and take the #1 spot.

C'mon Bubba! Even though I have Kaymer for fantasty I'd love to see precision vs. power tomorrow. Although I do believe that it's Kaymer's destiny to win this event and take the #1 spot.
I have been saying for a few weeks that Kaymer is the next world #1...man I'm smart! But C'MON BUBBA!!!

I have been saying for a few weeks that Kaymer is the next world #1...man I'm smart! But C'MON BUBBA!!!

Yeah, that was a bold prediction, lol

He's just a good golfer. He's got all the tools but Bubba may have him on the ropes.

here we go. Kaymer putting for the #1 spot. oh and to beat bubba too.

Edit: When kaymer starts walking before the ball stops rolling, you know it's good. Congrats Kaymer!!

Congrats Kaymer, #1 in the world and for the first time in 2 years it goes to someone who deserves it.

Nope. I cant be the only one that finds miller really annoying, can I?

No I would watch a hell of a lot more golf with the sound on if Miller wasn't commentating

At times I absolutely can't stand him... But sometimes he says things that you just don't get with any other sports analyst out there and it can be quite entertaining... Maybe Bill Walton, but you get the sense that Bill can laugh at himself as well... Miller's harshness can come with such reproach & arrogance...

Lots of fantasy folks have Donald & Kaymer, congrats to all of you. I am hanging on Kaymer winning to not fall anymore this week. Going to be a great finals match tomorrow.

Nope. I cant be the only one that finds miller really annoying, can I?
He hasn't been too bad lately, but if his guy isn't winning I can't believe the garbage that comes out of his mouth.

Wow like nostradamus. Whats the dow gonna do?

Im rooting for Kaymer...

Back