WGC Accenture Match Play Championship [Spoilers]

Jacobsen just compared the players to different native wild life. J Holmes should be the snake since all the snakes in the desert right now are still hibernating in the winter time.
I do like how he called the commentators the "vultures" of the desert.

My money would be on Kaymer, unfortunately. I really liked Jimenez but Kaymer is playing like WS last year. Gooo Bubba!
Changed my mind Bubbas trending up Kaymers trending down. Goo Bubba!

Kaymer vs. Bubba...who ya got? Smart money says Kaymer especially after what Bubba had to go through to win that last match but man I'd love to see Bubba win it! Even though in fantasy golf I have Kaymer (and Kuchar).

off to work - so im gonna miss most of it - but im pulling for bubba! down with the machine

Thank you Holmes for choking away a 5 up lead. I will send you a bill for the fake money I lost in our fantasy league. You can send me a fake check. I'll try not to choke on it. Ugh.

Go Kaymer.

Thank you Holmes for choking away a 5 up lead. I will send you a bill for the fake money I lost in our fantasy league. You can send me a fake check. I'll try not to choke on it. Ugh.

Go Kaymer.

or lose it in the desert

I have Kaymer as my last player left,but I'm hoping Bubba wins this!

Bubba crushed a drive, Kaymer flew bubba's drive. Wow. He's practically pin high on a 330 par 4.

Donald is an incredible putter,his last putt was amazing.I'd love to putt half as well as he does.

Luke Donald is absolutely in the zone. No way he brings this back tomorrow... Kaymer & Watson is a great matchup. Bubba long & never hits a straigh ball, Kaymer the model of steady & consistent and yet just drove it past Bubba on the short par 4 4th hole...

Oh yeah, Kaymer wins & he moves to World #1... So he's got that going for him, I guess...

Adios Matt Kuchar.

I know so many are rooting for Bubba, but for me, Kaymer winning means someone actually deserving of #1 is #1, so I might be sort of pulling for the big German.

Is kaymer wearing a scarf, or is that his collar? Either way, it looks kind of goofy sticking up from his shirt.

Is kaymer wearing a scarf, or is that his collar? Either way, it looks kind of goofy sticking up from his shirt.

There's some technical term for that article of clothing but I'm with you, it's not a very good look imo.

Scarf....

It appears to be an ascot

I thought the same thing. Windbreaker must have popped his coller. Either that or he's been hanging out with some fraternity boys from U Arizona.

And Luke Donald is just killing it today. Talk about some great shots into the greens - WOW!

I think I should trade my cally x-22s for some mizuno irons so I hit it to 3 feet every hole like Donald.This guy is playing so well,can't believe it.

Anyone else chuckle when Trevor Immelman is on during the Callaway commercial? "I win with Callaway". Yeah right, when is the last time he was even in contention?

I think I should trade my cally x-22s for some mizuno irons so I hit it to 3 feet every hole like Donald.This guy is playing so well,can't believe it.

Maltbie thinks Kaymer is just swinging way too hard. Says he needs to slow it down and re find his backswing.
Anybody think the long hitter Watson is subconsiously making Kaymer put a little extra into each shot? or do you think its just the pressure?

It's a neckwarmer I think. He needs matching earmuffs. It doesn't go with his Boss skinnyman outfit thats for sure.

I'm sure that's what Luke Donald wants to see as his ball goes left into the desert. It landed 10 feet behind a marshall who wasn't even paying attention to the tee box. he's gonna be no help.

It's a neckwarmer I think. He needs matching earmuffs. It doesn't go with his Boss skinnyman outfit thats for sure.

Those neck warmer/scarves are called "snoods" (sorta derogatory) and are all the rage in european soccer right now
totti.jpg

tevez.jpg

Back